Zimmerman NOT Guilty! - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Zimmerman NOT Guilty!

1. I respect the jury's verdict, this whole thing is a tragedy. I personally would do everything in my power not to ever take a human life. I felt from watching the trial that George was attacked and felt his life was in danger, he defended his life. I am sure if he could, get a do over he would of stayed in his car. It is also pretty transparent that the far left is trying to spin this tragedy into a racial act. Sad just very sad!!

3. Obama says that could have been him many years ago. I believe as a teenager that he would have been smarter than that. I believe Obama would have more sense than to sucker punch a person and then proceed to beat the carp out of the one he just sucker punched. I also believe if Obama were concerned about someone following him that he would have called the police instead a female friend. Just saying.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 28kfps View Post
    Obama says that could have been him many years ago. I believe as a teenager that he would have been smarter than that. I believe Obama would have more sense than to sucker punch a person and then proceed to beat the carp out of the one he just sucker punched. I also believe if Obama were concerned about someone following him that he would have called the police instead a female friend. Just saying.
    Or maybe he is letting on to what kind of garbage he truly is...

Sent from my Clear using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Or maybe he is letting on to what kind of garbage he truly is...

Sent from my Clear using USA Carry mobile app
    That is a very good possibility. And likely that he didn't realize he had outed himself.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

The problem is that the Martin supporters simply don't believe that Martin attacked Zimmerman., so the issue about not attacking Zimmerman is irrelevant to them. If you asked the President "But wouldn't you be smart enough not to attack your pursuer and call 911 instead, or out run the fat slow white guy and get home safely? they'll say they are certain that Martin was just walking home and that Zimmerman ran up and shot him. Evidence is meaningless to them.

Martin's parents were asked why didn't he just run home. They said he didn't want to bring a strange man home. WTF. Is their no limit to their denial?

Convictions rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull11 View Post
    I respect the jury's verdict, this whole thing is a tragedy. I personally would do everything in my power not to ever take a human life. I felt from watching the trial that George was attacked and felt his life was in danger, he defended his life. I am sure if he could, get a do over he would of stayed in his car. It is also pretty transparent that the far left is trying to spin this tragedy into a racial act. Sad just very sad!!
    I don't understand why so many people are thinking that IF Zimmerman had altered his actions he would be better off, you don't really know that for sure it is an assumption on your part.
    ~
    I personally hope that George learns from this and continues to be George, he didn't do anything illegal that would cause him to really change who he is in public other than scared for his and his families lives because of the race baiting liberals that won't accept the decision of court as the end to this tragic event.
    ~
    Since you can get a do over every day are you going to stop carrying a firearm when you leave the house, doing so will ensure that you don't end up like George Zimmerman having stood trial for defending your life. Yet again you might not get to go home at the end of the day either, you have to decide where your priorities lie and stick to your convictions.
    ~
    There have been numerous threads and post asking what this decision has done to change ones outlook of carrying a firearm for protection. For me it has strengthened my resolve to continue and has urged me to be more aware of my surroundings with what is going on because of the race baiting by the liberals. I've always paid attention to what happens around me even before I started carrying, old habits die hard. Now I feel that it is more of a responsibility as a gun owner to pay attention to safe guard my firearm.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

8. Am I the only one that caught the statement by his girl friend that the reason she did not go to the funeral was "SHE" felt responsible for his death. Based on her statement I think she told him while they were talking on the phone to attack George. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull11 View Post
    Am I the only one that caught the statement by his girl friend that the reason she did not go to the funeral was "SHE" felt responsible for his death. Based on her statement I think she told him while they were talking on the phone to attack George. JMHO
    So you're saying you don't believe she was warning him to stay away because he might be a rapist?
    You can have good intentions and not be right.

I believe Rachel J. certainly knows a lot more than what she has said about the conversation with Martin.

George Zimmerman was just credited by police with rescuing a man from an overturned vehicle. This occurred a few days ago, after the trial ended. The media is Zip Lipped about it.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast