Zimmerman NOT Guilty! - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Zimmerman NOT Guilty!

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Not only not over, but he still faces the full weight of the US DOJ.
    On what grounds?

This is just the start for Geo. Z. It will get bad and I fear just as the riots of not too long ago. Either way the USA looses, I fear.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Enter the Rent A Mobs
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    On what grounds?
    The normal charge, a hate crime. And yes, the DOJ has gone after many people who were found not guilty in a state court. They say that the person deprived the victim of their rights. My opinion always has been, that that is double jeopardy. Feds say it is a separate charge and legal.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by dakotaracing View Post
    Mr. Zimmerman's problems are far from over. He's now a very public target, for the rest of his life. He will have no peace. And he's need for a firearm has only increased.
    One of the last things Judge Nelson said before adjourning was to give the order for the evidence to be released. I wondered aloud to my wife if he would get his weapon and six rounds back before leaving the court house, because, I said, he's gonna need it. 'Course, for the time being, he's still got body guards. Not sure how long he can sustain that expense though, at least not until he wins his suit against MSLSD for doctoring the tape to make him appear as a racist.

This case is far from over. There will be attempts to extract more tons of flesh from Zimmerman in civil courts, but I just heard O'Mara say that he will have no problem getting immunity for GZ should anyone be ignorant enough to try it.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

He'll move to Russia with Eric Snowden.

Dennis in Idaho
    "Those who talk, Don't do. Those who do, Don't Talk!"
    Dennis in Idaho
    "Citizenship requires three boxes: "The Ballot Box,
    The Jury Box, and the Cartridge Box." Fredrick Douglas

Zimmerman Not Guilty. Obama Administration Considering Federal Charges

Well here we go again, why doesn't obama stop being a president and go to back to doing what he has proven too excel at? community agitator?
    Then their is the chance of a civil case which is easier for the victims family to win.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    The normal charge, a hate crime. And yes, the DOJ has gone after many people who were found not guilty in a state court. They say that the person deprived the victim of their rights. My opinion always has been, that that is double jeopardy. Feds say it is a separate charge and legal.
    Not going to argue that the DOJ will not try this but it was already proven hate was not a motive in zimmerman shooting trayvon.

I hope federal charges are not filed I know the racial agitators, Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, Holder, and the rest of their sycophants will not apologize. They never wanted justice, only revenge for past perceived injustices.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    Not going to argue that the DOJ will not try this but it was already proven hate was not a motive in zimmerman shooting trayvon.
    Hate crimes under the Feds don't rely on what happens in a state court. Just because the Feds feel that state juries are not reliable in cases where a white kills a black because of past actions. They use the charge of denying a person their civil rights as the charge.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast