Zimmerman NOT Guilty! - Page 6
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Zimmerman NOT Guilty!

Just shows that most celebs are dumber than a Florida jury. They need to get their noses out of the air and into the books on laws before opening their mouths. And get rid of the armed bodyguards they have as all that shows is how much of a hypocrite they are.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    Lessee...Zim might be charged with violating Trav's civil rights, because Trav was trying to kill him?

Sounds just like what Obama's DOJ and criminal cohorts would come up with.
    No, you got it wrong. Tray made a racist remark about GZ being a cracker. He profiled GZ. And then he decided to commit a hate crime against a cracker. Tray was a racist. Period. Everyone got it? Reverend Al, you understand? Goes both ways. Now go focus on Chicago. Young men are killing each other in record numbers. And it's not legal gun owners.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

The state's (and fed's) handling of this case served only to disgust and disappoint me. The verdict restored a little bit of my faith in "the system". Maybe law-abiding good-guys do stand a chance out there.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    This is what happens when civil "rights" attorneys get involved in criminal law. The race-baiting continues......

No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

I just flipped through the Cable News Channels. Many talking heads talking about race relations. They are visibly shaken that there are no riots. They are stunned that America is not upset with the verdict. They are puzzled and confused. Perhaps there are people of all races that see through their crap. What a bunch of phony's.

Excuse me beeaches. Racial profiling which is exactly what you are doing is against the law and above that not politically correct.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Sharpton is the biggest raciest I have ever known.

Funny thing here is, the only reason I feel this was publicized is Zimmerman is a CPL carrier who shot and killed a 17 year old Black kid. You dont hear about many shootings, I can think of a few here in my home town where people have shot and killed people in self defense. Obviously the media picked this up trying to make Zimmerman look like a cowboy for following Treyvon who was said to be known to have been involved in a few burglaries in Zimmermans area.
    Im glad he was found not guilty, bad news for him is he will be a very public target for many civil cases, but Im sure after hes done with the state he will own 51% of Florida. Racial tensions are high due to the media making this whole thing so public and obvious distortion of facts. Obama may use this whole thing as a reason to push martial law into the US and remove firearms from peoples homes for "fear of public safety." we have alot left to go through. you watch.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Sharpton is the biggest raciest I have ever known.
    Well maybe Jesse might be right there with him.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

I was trying to look up George's mother's maiden name, and actually found a statement that was the exact point I was going to make.

“It has been pointed out that if George Zimmerman had gone by the name of Jorge Mesa, which was his mother’s maiden name, this case may not have gotten the attention it did.”

Fox Analyst Blasts Media?s Race Obsession: ?Wants To Pretend U.S. Is Still Mississippi In 1950s? | Mediaite
    You can have good intentions and not be right.

My soon to be sons mother in law just posted on her facebook page, that zimmerman was guilty. Man we are going to have a fun time at the wedding coming up in the next couple of months. I hope I can compose myself.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast