Zimmerman NOT Guilty! - Page 7
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Zimmerman NOT Guilty!

And Now he has a target on his back. Now for the Civil Liabilities portion. Judge should of closed that door knowing what is to follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakotaracing View Post
    Mr. Zimmerman's problems are far from over. He's now a very public target, for the rest of his life. He will have no peace. And he's need for a firearm has only increased.

Quote Originally Posted by DLeeHarley View Post
    Letter the Riots begin. Because we all know that stealing free stuff makes everything right!
    Dennis
    "Those who talk, Don't Do. Those who do, Don't Talk."
    I got my wrists slapped by the Mods for this post. I really didn't think I crossed any line here although they seem to believe different.

Dennis in Idaho
    "Those who talk, Don't do. Those who do, Don't Talk!"
    Dennis in Idaho
    "Citizenship requires three boxes: "The Ballot Box,
    The Jury Box, and the Cartridge Box." Fredrick Douglas

Noticed how so many claim Martin was killed because he was simply walking through a neighborhood. Just goes to show how stupid and mentally manipulated these people are.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense knew this wasn't the case.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

I read that the NAACP says they will not rest until ALL states repeals the stand your ground law. To that I must ask this question, "How could GZ retreat any further than he had?" GZ was on his back on the sidewalk with TM standing over the top of him and hitting GZ. Unless GZ had the power to open up the sidewalk and ground to swallow him up he had retreated as far as he could. He had NOWHERE else he could go! But then, perhaps, I am just simple minded and am using "common sense".

Quote Originally Posted by LTC Squire View Post
    And Now he has a target on his back. Now for the Civil Liabilities portion. Judge should of closed that door knowing what is to follow.
    I believe the judge was disappointed in the verdict handed down.

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    I read that the NAACP says they will not rest until ALL states repeals the stand your ground law. To that I must ask this question, "How could GZ retreat any further than he had?" GZ was on his back on the sidewalk with TM standing over the top of him and hitting GZ. Unless GZ had the power to open up the sidewalk and ground to swallow him up he had retreated as far as he could. He had NOWHERE else he could go! But then, perhaps, I am just simple minded and am using "common sense".
    This was not a stand your ground case. They did not even present a defense based on it. Surprise - the NAACP does know that.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

So many clueless people with a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    Does Florida have a civil suit clause where an Obama/DOJ guided, Martin family civil suit (funded by we taxpayers) could be filed?
    IIRC, our law grants immunity from civil litigation if one is found not guilty in a criminal action.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    I believe the judge was disappointed in the verdict handed down.
    I got that feeling too. Especially after all she had done to throw it to the prosecutors side. If GZ's team had not won, I could see the case being appealed on just those grounds.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by the dark View Post
    IIRC, our law grants immunity from civil litigation if one is found not guilty in a criminal action.
    FS 776.032. Something all FL gun owners should know by heart.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast