Thread: Zimmerman NOT Guilty!

Zimmerman NOT Guilty!

George is NOT Guilty!

Dennis in Idaho
    "Those who talk, Don't do. Those who do, Don't Talk!"
    Dennis in Idaho
    "Citizenship requires three boxes: "The Ballot Box,
    The Jury Box, and the Cartridge Box." Fredrick Douglas

That's just feckin' awesome! Now just prey for the Sheriff down there to deal with the mobs the corrupt DOJ has been organizing all along through this whole damn mess.....
    "It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark."

Now will our president take to the airways and ask for cooler heads to prevail? I rather doubt it.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

I really think justice has been done. If it wasn't for political pressure by the Justice Department and the usual suspects who always try to incite racial tensions, no charges would have been filed in the first place. The prosecution didn't have a real case against Zimmerman. This case was all about the right to self defence. And that right has been upheld. Zimmerman's life will never again be normal thanks to the threats by the black racists in this country and in the government. Just pray that there is no violence as a result of this verdict.

6. If those mobs do start rioting, expect an immediate martial law order. That is what the obozo has been working for.

Letter the Riots begin. Because we all know that stealing free stuff makes everything right!
    Dennis
    "Those who talk, Don't Do. Those who do, Don't Talk."
    Dennis in Idaho
    "Citizenship requires three boxes: "The Ballot Box,
    The Jury Box, and the Cartridge Box." Fredrick Douglas

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Now will our president take to the airways and ask for cooler heads to prevail? I rather doubt it.
    Nope obummer will not say a word. Until there are riots and then he will ride in as a knight in shining armor to save the day. Sharpton says its a slap in the face. What an a$$! If it was not for racism he would be without a job!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DLeeHarley View Post
    George is NOT Guilty!

Dennis in Idaho
    "Those who talk, Don't do. Those who do, Don't Talk!"
    I am relieved that this is finally over but shocked at the results. I thought with all the emotions Zimmerman was gone.

10. Mr. Zimmerman's problems are far from over. He's now a very public target, for the rest of his life. He will have no peace. And he's need for a firearm has only increased.

Quote Originally Posted by dakotaracing View Post
    Mr. Zimmerman's problems are far from over. He's now a very public target, for the rest of his life. He will have no peace. And he's need for a firearm has only increased.
    Not only not over, but he still faces the full weight of the US DOJ.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast