Has the Zimmerman case changed your mind about CCW insurance? - Page 3

View Poll Results: Has the Zimmerman case convinced you to get CCW insurance now?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • I've had it way before Zimmerman was in the news

15 36.59%
  • I'm getting insurance ASAP.

1 2.44%
  • This has opened my eyes but don't have it yet.

16 39.02%
  • Nah! It'll never happen to me. Don't need it.

9 21.95%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has the Zimmerman case changed your mind about CCW insurance?

Howdy,

Since I do NOT plan on stalking a 17yo boy carrying a pack of Skittles I voted:

"Nah! It'll never happen to me. Don't need it"

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by Totidem Verbis View Post
    The real question is, what insurance companies will cover you without breaking the bank and actually payout? Remember their the ones betting that it will happen and your saying it won't.
    If you mean Armed Citizens' Legal Defense Network, Inc., I've had them for a couple of years. They aren't an insurance company though. They're a 2nd amendment legal defense network. They're intended for defense against legal charges resulting from a self defense shooting, and in certain cases, civil suits. They also send out and post educational materials for their members. The advisory board for their legal defense fund has some names you may recognize; John Farnam, Massad Ayoob, Tom Givens, James Fleming and Dennis Tueller, J. Vincent Shuck and Marty Hayes. These are 2nd amendment people focused on 2nd amendment issues. That's why I chose them, and I highly recommend them.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Add South Carolina to the mix. Good shoot--no civil case.
    Not necessarily true. Immunity granted by statute has been overcome by tort attorneys before. It's rare, but it does happen. It's rare enough that I really wouldn't be that concerned with it though.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123