Has the Zimmerman case changed your mind about CCW insurance?

View Poll Results: Has the Zimmerman case convinced you to get CCW insurance now?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • I've had it way before Zimmerman was in the news

15 36.59%
  • I'm getting insurance ASAP.

1 2.44%
  • This has opened my eyes but don't have it yet.

16 39.02%
  • Nah! It'll never happen to me. Don't need it.

9 21.95%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has the Zimmerman case changed your mind about CCW insurance?

With the Zimmerman case firmly embedded in our heads, has his experience altered your thoughts on having CCW insurance?
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    With the Zimmerman case firmly embedded in our heads, has his experience altered your thoughts on having CCW insurance?
    Not at all.

In Ohio, if the shooting is justified (as the shooting of Martin now officially is) then neither the shootee nor anyone else connected to him can recover a penny in damages. They can sue... they just can't collect anything. Good luck finding a lawyer willing to touch THAT...

No, not even if it covered open carry.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

I've been looking at the armedcitizennetwork.org -- for about $10/mo. it could certainly help. Might be getting it soon, anyone have other suggestions?

Dont you think we make enough friggin insurance companies rich? Medical, disability, home, flood, auto, life FFS enough is enough.

7. The real question is, what insurance companies will cover you without breaking the bank and actually payout? Remember their the ones betting that it will happen and your saying it won't.
    When all other methods of protest have been dismantled, the system leaves us with only two options: stand and fight, or kneel and beg for mercy. All you need to know is what YOU would do when faced with that choice.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bozz View Post
    I've been looking at the armedcitizennetwork.org -- for about $10/mo. it could certainly help. Might be getting it soon, anyone have other suggestions?

I use Patriot Legal Protection.

https://patriotlegalprotection.com/

2Awarrior Guest
    Wow. I never knew it existed until I read this post. Shows ya what I know...
    I'll definitely look into it, but I'll need to research my state's laws further, and also see where the NRA stands on it.

(you know...the NRA? The huge scarey organization that terrifies politicians, and never made a peep during the whole Zimmerman thing? Yeah, them...)

*sigh*

I've thought about it before Zimmerman case and didn't really think an insurer payout would really be helpful considering the restrictions imposed by them regarding coverage. Insurance companies aren't as rich as they are because they payout money to insured persons, they are rich because they write their policies to protect their interest, making a profit.
    ~
    Being aware and fully educated regarding your rights and legal status will do you more good, hell put the insurance payments in the bank they will do you more good than the insurance.
    ~
    With everything that was against GZ in this matter the system worked and I was truly surprised that it did. I have never trusted the criminal justice system to be fair to innocents falsely charged.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

I personally don't use it. On the other hand, I took a class from a young instructor once who had I think 6 different policies covering him and his wife, in the differ locations they carried. Paid like $2k a year for it but was covered up to like $4 million or something. I personally think that's a little extreme.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast