Homeowner fells hatchet-wielding intruder - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Homeowner fells hatchet-wielding intruder

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    Homeowner fells hatchet-wielding intruder, ABC57, South Bend, Ind. 07/08/13

Posted on July 11, 2013
    A homeowner was asleep in his LaPorte County, Ind. home when he was awakened by the sound of glass breaking. The homeowner retrieved a pistol, went to investigate, and discovered a hatchet-wielding intruder inside the house. The armed homeowner responded to the threat by shooting the criminal in the chest, killing him.

Following the incident, one of the homeowner’s neighbors shared his thoughts on the matter with a local media outlet, stating, “I have no sympathy for [the home invader] because if he’s going to take the risk of going in to someone’s home, you’ve got to take the risk of getting shot.” (ABC57, South Bend, Ind. 07/08/13)
    NRA-ILA | Homeowner fells hatchet-wielding intruder, ABC57, South Bend, Ind. 07/08/13
    Oh my God...Logic again to complicate things...LOL
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    Yep that must be why obummer and hillary did not "Stand your ground" in Benghazi!!!!

More truth than the American Public won't's to hear! Our Government has sold us out.

Not glad my Dad has passed on; however, this kind of stuff would have made him (World War II and Korean War Vet) crazy!

Dad told his four sons to be ready as we would have to fight another civil war in our lifetime.

Not against other races but against our Government.
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    More truth than the American Public won't's to hear! Our Government has sold us out.

Not glad my Dad has passed on; however, this kind of stuff would have made him (World War II and Korean War Vet) crazy!

Dad told his four sons to be ready as we would have to fight another civil war in our lifetime.

Not against other races but against our Government.
    Your Dad and mine would have had a lot in common. God bless you Dad and mine. They didn't have to see the crazy crap our government is up to.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12