Homeowner fells hatchet-wielding intruder
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Homeowner fells hatchet-wielding intruder

Homeowner fells hatchet-wielding intruder, ABC57, South Bend, Ind. 07/08/13

Posted on July 11, 2013
    A homeowner was asleep in his LaPorte County, Ind. home when he was awakened by the sound of glass breaking. The homeowner retrieved a pistol, went to investigate, and discovered a hatchet-wielding intruder inside the house. The armed homeowner responded to the threat by shooting the criminal in the chest, killing him.

Following the incident, one of the homeowner’s neighbors shared his thoughts on the matter with a local media outlet, stating, “I have no sympathy for [the home invader] because if he’s going to take the risk of going in to someone’s home, you’ve got to take the risk of getting shot.” (ABC57, South Bend, Ind. 07/08/13)
    NRA-ILA | Homeowner fells hatchet-wielding intruder, ABC57, South Bend, Ind. 07/08/13
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Good guy wins again :)
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

An example of perfect gun control...
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Quote Originally Posted by Chief1297 View Post
    An example of perfect gun control...
    The only gun control I'm in favor of!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Okay. You folks have already forgotten what Eric Holder said just yesterday. Standing one's ground is the cause of unnecessary violence. The fact that the intruder was carrying a hatchet probably meant that he was coming back from chopping kindling for the fireplace and entered the wrong home. I expect the Dept of Just-Us will be pursuing this case of obvious unnecessary violence.

(Now removing tongue from cheek.)
    G'Day and G'lock

Quote Originally Posted by Lowjiber View Post
    Okay. You folks have already forgotten what Eric Holder said just yesterday. Standing one's ground is the cause of unnecessary violence. The fact that the intruder was carrying a hatchet probably meant that he was coming back from chopping kindling for the fireplace and entered the wrong home. I expect the Dept of Just-Us will be pursuing this case of obvious unnecessary violence.

If Eric Holder had his way, he would get rid of those SYG laws and have us retreat, in complete safety of course. That's right, if you get attacked, run away! If you fight back you must be at fault, if you win.

Makes me crazy that stuff like this flies under the national medias radar. How many times does this happen for every Sandy Hook?
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

Yep that must be why obummer and hillary did not "Stand your ground" in Benghazi!!!!

Meanwhile, Holder has shipped thousands of guns to Mexico in Fast and Furious to blame the 2nd amendment and they have been used to murder thousands of people.

The only way people will learn is if enough of these idiots get killed. Break in with a hatchet in your, then you better expect a bullet. These break-ins are becoming very weary-some. But I'm glad the home owner is winning the vast majority now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast