After Trayvon Martin Slaying, Holder Blasts 'Stand Your Ground' - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 72

Thread: After Trayvon Martin Slaying, Holder Blasts 'Stand Your Ground'

  1. #51
    ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Think about this..... if the stand your ground law did not exist in Florida, then that would make Travon Martin a criminal because he did not flee from Zimmerman.
    OK - now take this a step farther. Holder stated that the defender in a self defense situation (even under SYG) has a duty to retreat.

    Holder stated that Zimmerman had a duty to retreat.

    Therefore, without even realizing it or intending to, HOLDER DECLARED MARTIN THE AGGRESSOR, establishing Zimmerman's claim to self defense.

    It doesn't matter if the issue if SYG or traditional self defense. If it is the defender who has the duty to retreat, and Zimmerman had a duty to retreat, then Martin was the aggressor. End of story.

    Holder just declared Martin the aggressor.

    Thank you for clearing that up, Mr. AG.

  2.   
  3. You stupid people we the goberment are not going to allow you to defend yourself! You can not stop another person from hurting you! Call 911 and WAIT you impatient peoples! When we take all you're earned monies maybe we will be able to get response times to where you have a chance to survive! Until then shut up and vote liberal!!

  4. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,803

    More Signs of the End of the Age & This Last Generation

    The New World Order is behind schedule. Nothing would please the African Marxists and other stinking Liberals who denigrate our White House more than a race war to hasten their agenda.




    ~ Yesterdays Prophecies-Today Headlines ~
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

  5. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    OK - now take this a step farther. Holder stated that the defender in a self defense situation (even under SYG) has a duty to retreat.

    Holder stated that Zimmerman had a duty to retreat.

    Therefore, without even realizing it or intending to, HOLDER DECLARED MARTIN THE AGGRESSOR, establishing Zimmerman's claim to self defense.

    It doesn't matter if the issue if SYG or traditional self defense. If it is the defender who has the duty to retreat, and Zimmerman had a duty to retreat, then Martin was the aggressor. End of story.

    Thank you for clearing that up, Mr. AG.
    I posted on another thread that what Holder said about the SYG is what obummer and Hillary did in Benghazi. They would not let anyone defend our people there. SO IMHO that explains the obummer policy when American lives are at risk. Retreat and hope the BG will stop!! I feel soooooo much safer now! Don't you?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    The New World Order is behind schedule. Nothing would please the African Marxists and other stinking Liberals who denigrate our White House more than a race war to hasten their agenda.




    ~ Yesterdays Prophecies-Today Headlines ~
    "African Marxists"? Someone needs to loosen that tinfoil hat it is WAY to tight..

  7. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,803
    Quote Originally Posted by maine04619 View Post
    "African Marxists"? Someone needs to loosen that tinfoil hat it is WAY to tight..
    Proof once again that a wasted mind is a terrible thing.



    ~ Yesterdays Prophecies-Today Headlines ~
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

  8. #57
    ezkl2230 Guest
    I just posted the following in response to an ABC report regarding this same topic:

    First of all, Mr. AG, this was not an SYG defense, so your argument is moot. Zimmerman's defense was based entirely on the argument that he had no safe retreat - and a jury acquitted him.

    But let's take your argument a little further. You said, "...people who feel threatened have a duty to retreat,..." In context, your argument is aimed at Zimmerman. You have stated that Zimmerman had a duty to retreat. Now, prosecution testimony was that MARTIN was the threatened party. Therefore, under your own argument, HE should have been the one with the duty to retreat. But your statement regarding duty to retreat, however, was directed at Zimmerman. Given your argument, therefore, one can only draw one conclusion - if Zimmerman had the duty to retreat, then MARTIN was the aggressor. In other words, Mr. AG, you have just declared Martin to be the aggressor and Zimmerman the victim/defender. Thank you for clearing that up for us.

    You just confirmed the jury's verdict.
    Attorney General Eric Holder Addresses Trayvon Martin Shooting, Criticizes Stand-Your-Ground Laws | ABC News - Yahoo!

  9. #58
    ezkl2230 Guest
    And for Martin's girlfriend's participation in the kangaroo prosecution, radio host Tom Joyner just offered her a full ride scholarship to college.

    Radio Host Tom Joyner Offers Rachel Jeantel Full College Scholarship

  10. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southwest Ohio
    Posts
    3,348
    Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    I wonder what Eric Holder would have done if his head was being bounced off the concrete?
    All the air would have escaped.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

  11. #60
    ezkl2230 Guest
    Here's an agreement that will surprise you.... Jimmy Carter!

    Jimmy Carter on George Zimmerman Verdict: ?Right Decision? - ABC News

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast