What if Ed McMichael had shot his unarmed attackers?

Thread: What if Ed McMichael had shot his unarmed attackers?

What if Ed McMichael had shot his unarmed attackers?

As people angered over the not guilty verdict handed down by the jury to George Zimmerman continue their demonstrations across the country including Seattle, one wonders how they would have reacted in 2008 if Ed McMichael had been armed and was able to defend himself against the thugs who fatally beat him.

McMichael was otherwise fondly known as the “Tuba Man.” He was an iconic fixture, setting up shop as a street musician outside of Seattle sports events. He died several days after being beaten by three unarmed teens,William “Billy” Chambers, Ja’Mari Jones and Kenneth D. Kelly. McMichael was white, his killers are not. All three got off pretty light and were relatively soon back on the streets, where they got in trouble again. All three are currently behind bars for unrelated offenses, and it should be noted that all of those offenses involve firearms.

Read more.
    Last edited by lukem; 07-18-2013 at 12:35 PM. Reason: spelting
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Blog Entries
    But they're really good kids that just made a bad choice & they're getting things turned around.

Quote Originally Posted by blueribbonman View Post
    But they're really good kids that just made a bad choice & they're getting things turned around.
    Right?!?!?!?!?!
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Blog Entries
    Theyre innocent because I'm...i mean you are racist.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Theyre innocent because I'm...i mean you are racist.
    I really like your come backs, when they're addressed to someone else of course!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~