Illinois: Cook County and Chicago Deal Serious Blows to Gun Rights in Wake of Conceal - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Illinois: Cook County and Chicago Deal Serious Blows to Gun Rights in Wake of Conceal

I have this posted on the back side window of my SUV and have never had a single negative comment in the more than 2 years it has been posted.
    Illinois: Cook County and Chicago Deal Serious Blows to Gun Rights in Wake of Conceal-car-window.jpg
    25 Years ago we as a people were in a much better state of mind.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

3. Illinois: Cook County and Chicago Deal Serious Blows to Gun Rights in Wake of Conceal

I feel sorry for any veteran living in that city or state. The govt said here's an automatic rifle and you are sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution but after your service you are not allowed to keep and bear arms that you can operate with one hand but hey thanks for risking your life while I sit behind a desk and tell you what u can and can't have. MAKES ME SICK! People ask me "why are you going to get out of the military after ten years? Why don't you do the other ten?" All I say is " after ten years and two wars, when will our congress actually take the sworn oath to the Constitution as serious as I have? Let them pick up the rifle, put on a pair of combat boots and go fight.

Quote Originally Posted by usmcspires6803 View Post
    I feel sorry for any veteran living in that city or state. The govt said here's an automatic rifle and you are sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution but after your service you are not allowed to keep and bear arms that you can operate with one hand but hey thanks for risking your life while I sit behind a desk and tell you what u can and can't have. MAKES ME SICK! People ask me "why are you going to get out of the military after ten years? Why don't you do the other ten?" All I say is " after ten years and two wars, when will our congress actually take the sworn oath to the Constitution as serious as I have? Let them pick up the rifle, put on a pair of combat boots and go fight.
    Thanks for your service! Post more I would like to hear your point of view on our topics.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    There was plenty of time and evidence exposing Obama's Agenda during his first campaign, long before he was elected the first time. Then there was his second campaign , after four years of exposure in office!! But "NOW" the cat's out of the bag??? NOW?? Are you kidding? 1% of the people make things happen, 9% of the people watch things happen, and 90% of the people ask, what happened? No wonder there's NO HOPE. Good luck with the fight anyway.
    You constantly post about how the world is ending, yet won't do anything that might risk your own neck. Why don't you renounce your citizenship and GTFO?

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    You constantly post about how the world is ending, yet won't do anything that might risk your own neck. Why don't you renounce your citizenship and GTFO?
    I have never posted anything about how the world is ending. I post a lot about the End of the Age. If you had a brain half the size of your mouth you would know that. You have absolutely zero knowledge about anything I do or don't do in relation to risk taking, anymore than I knowing one way or another that one of your "tricolors" isn't "YELLOW". And why should I renounce my citizenship and get out? I'm retired, debt free, and enjoying all of the benefits of my pension and the Social Security that I payed into half my life. I'm not one of the stubborn and foolish to have ignored the warnings that have been given for 2000 years. My family and I won't be here experiencing pain, suffering, fear, hunger, thirst, hiding, threats, torture, rape, exhaustion and so on. That's for people like yourself, "fools by choice". So have at it. Live life on your own terms for the little bit of time you have left only to suffer the deserved consequences of your own stupidity.

~Yesterday's Prophecies-Today's Headlines ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12