Bill Cosby weighs in on Zimmerman verdict... - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Bill Cosby weighs in on Zimmerman verdict...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    I'm more lawful now since I started carrying than I every was before.
    same here. 5 years ago, realized what was going on with my country and started to give a ****.

All I know is that Zimmerman was found Not Guilty by a court of law, Abide by it! When O.J. Simpson was acquitted the whites and Jews did not riot. Martin was beating the hell out of Zimmerman and Zimmerman feared for his life, so he defended himself. If they were both white guys, or both black guys we would not here this much about it.

Most of the posters on this forum have the facts right on the actual trial but some, and we know which ones, act like they weren't even watching the same trial! If they actually watched it at all!
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion but not their facts!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

I respect Bill Cosby. He has been critical in the past of the black culture, the lack of respect for education, the lack of respect for religion, the dependence on government, and the high percentage of crime. And he has been criticized for his principled beliefs. That does not mean that he has any credibility on the Constitution, and individual liberty. The right of self defense and the right to BEAR arms is protected by the Constitution; and both predate that document. That right to self defense has been enshrined in British common law for more than a millennium and is God given.

I am pretty sure the next statement will draw criticism but that doesn't make it untrue. The truth sometimes is unpleasant and uncomfortable. When an ethnic group comprises 15% of the population and are responsible for 80% of the crime, what is to be expected? It's not racial but cultural. Respect for any group, white or black, is earned not given without question. Racial profiling is wrong and can be eliminated by a change behavior. The deterioration of behavior is not racial and can be blamed directly on progressivism in government. Amoral and even criminal actions can be directly blamed on the progressive, amoral philosophy and dependence on government. Independence, moral behavior, and self reliance engender respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhorton71 View Post
    Check Florida law on security officers and the neighborhood watch.......
    Neighborhood watch isn't a security officer. If you know of any Florida code giving neighborhood watch volunteers any of the rights or authority you mentioned, it'll be a revelation to everyone, both inside and outside of Florida. But if you really feel it exists, feel free to post a link to it.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Ya really can't get more American then Buckwheat, Alfalfa and Darla. Can't forget about Pete either.

"The Our Gang series is notable for being one of the first times in cinema history that blacks and whites were portrayed as equals"
    Our Gang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old, very old series, but the race baiters are still baiting. They might as well be called snake oil salesmen's.
    When you think about it the little rascals were a street gang with a pit bull named Petey. Remember "Get em' Petey?" Now that's a felony.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Could it have been a temporary lapse of letting his ethnicity show through? I would think that white people have done more to promote him than his own. He has made several inflammatory statements about blacks and their lack of "get up and go" which upset them terribly. Seems like what we have here is a failure to communicate.....consistently.
    One big problem is that older folks and other ethnicities like whites don't know the difference between the good and bad kids because they dress alike... you know, pants around his ass. Can't tell the difference between a college student and gangster. People that grew up in bad areas know it's not necessarily the way someone was dressed moreover it was a look in their eye. You get to know it so 99.9% of the time a black kid in a hoodie doesn't mean anything until you see that sideways look. And at that point it doesn't matter if he's black or white. You'll keep an eye on him.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    One big problem is that older folks and other ethnicities like whites don't know the difference between the good and bad kids because they dress alike... you know, pants around his ass. Can't tell the difference between a college student and gangster. People that grew up in bad areas know it's not necessarily the way someone was dressed moreover it was a look in their eye. You get to know it so 99.9% of the time a black kid in a hoodie doesn't mean anything until you see that sideways look. And at that point it doesn't matter if he's black or white. You'll keep an eye on him.
    Most people know that predatory look when they get it. The ones who don't, are the ones who aren't with us anymore, are they know it now!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    Most people know that predatory look when they get it. The ones who don't, are the ones who aren't with us anymore, are they know it now!
    Yup. The ones who don't are prey.
    I'm with the neighborhood watch. This is my neighborhood now give me your watch.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Yup. The ones who don't are prey.
    I'm with the neighborhood watch. This is my neighborhood now give me your watch.
    Sure, it's a pocket watch, here you go. Bang, bang!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast