Steven Seagal's Lawman Episode - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steven Seagal's Lawman Episode

Actually Chuck Norris is one of the good guys. He is a constitutionalist and a conservative. His acting still sucks ( as good as Segal's) but at least he's a firm believer in the second amendment and the right to self defense.

Quote Originally Posted by usmeu25 View Post
    Man,I had no idea, how mis informed I was about him.

Do I feel like a fool for supporting him all these years. I honestly looked up to him for the past 20 + years.

Now that I'm finding out all this information I need to rethink my means of judging someone's charater. Thanks for all the Info.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Consider if Kelly LeBrock was your wife. Holy smokes! You wouldn't do anything to upset that marriage.
    Osama bin laden lived for 10 years in a compound with six wives when he was shot. If I had to spend ONE year locked in a compound with my wife I'D SHOOT MYSELF! I'd be waving out the window to the drones yelling "over here!"
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

JSDinTexas Guest
    Never saw a Seagull movie, but Rambo is entertaining for me. Seagull is probably gay, and that is what confuses his thinking.

5. As much as i have become disappointed with Seagal, after watching him publicly state that weapons in the hands of Citizens are a danger to Society. His sexual preference is in no way a contributing factor.

Van Diesel (sorry if misspelled) is Gay. I wouldn't want to have to fight him. It always seems that that when celebrity is under fire for their actions,Someone turns it into a Gay thing. The main reason for my post was to bring attention to his actions.

Seagal has made Millions of dollars, using Weapons, and violence in his acting career. To openly admit a statement that citizens with weapons are a danger to society, is a slap in the face. As I gather more information on him from these post.

I blame myself for supporting him all these years. I was so caught up with his fake TV personality, I was blind to what was truly going on. Let's not turn this discussion into sexual preference debate. And No, for the smart Asses that will chime in, I'm not gay!

I happily married, and have been with same women for 26 years. We have four wonderful children both my sons are serving our Country,1 in the US Navy, and 1 in the US Coast Guard. Our 2 daughters are still in school.

Sent from my AT300SE using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by JSDinTexas View Post
    Never saw a Seagull movie, but Rambo is entertaining for me. Seagull is probably gay, and that is what confuses his thinking.
    this post is a reason there should be a not like button, why do simple minded people call people they don't like or concepts they don't grasp gay?
    I am far from a gay rights supporter but I am more articulate than being limited to using gay as a way to represent my dislike of something

7. Thanks apvbguy,
    I appreciate knowing that someone else disapproves of turning this into a (GAY) ajenda

Sent from my AT300SE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    Actually Chuck Norris is one of the good guys. He is a constitutionalist and a conservative. His acting still sucks ( as good as Segal's) but at least he's a firm believer in the second amendment and the right to self defense.
    He is also one of the few in Kali to have a concealed weapons permit.

Sent from behind enemy lines.

There is an article that was in Guns & Ammo (or Handguns Mag) some time ago on Mr. Seagal.
    He is quite the accomplished shooter according to the article!
    If I can find it, I'll link to it.
    Just the same, he is another Hollywood tool who thinks us "simple" folk don't deserve the right to defend ourselves.
    The list of Hollywood actors who use violence and guns to sell their movies is filled with actors who do not support our 2nd Amendment rights.

10. I agree. He is a very accomplished shooter. I can't take that away from him.

Sent from my AT300SE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    There is an article that was in Guns & Ammo (or Handguns Mag) some time ago on Mr. Seagal.
    He is quite the accomplished shooter according to the article!
    If I can find it, I'll link to it.
    Just the same, he is another Hollywood tool who thinks us "simple" folk don't deserve the right to defend ourselves.
    The list of Hollywood actors who use violence and guns to sell their movies is filled with actors who do not support our 2nd Amendment rights.

Yeah I know. Only rich people who falsly claim to be Navy SEALS and make a profit off glorifying violence can own guns. My oldest brother was a UDT and later a SEAL. Mr. Seagal better hope he doesn't accidentally run into him one day.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast