Steven Seagal's Lawman Episode - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Steven Seagal's Lawman Episode

1. Did he really claim to be a Navy Seal? like your older brother, my father was a UDT back in 1957 before the Seals were established in 1962 by President Kennedy. I'm sure my dad, and what little of his shipmates that are still living, would not appreciate his false claim to Fame.

Sent from my AT300SE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

JSDinTexas Guest
    I was being satirical - sorry if I offended by implying your hero might be gay - jeez, lighten up.

Quote Originally Posted by JSDinTexas View Post
    I was being satirical - sorry if I offended by implying your hero might be gay - jeez, lighten up.
    1. he's not my hero
    2. your attempt to denigrate my comment like this just reinforces how foolish you make yourself appear.
    3. thinking that using gay a slur is a viable method of making yourself into a tough guy is actually sad, I pity you little man.
    4. do yourself a favor if you cannot elevate your level of discourse maybe it would wise to just observe and not participate or disrupt the discussions that the mature and intelligent adults are having
    5. I know a lot of Texans, you are an embarrassment to all of them
    6. have a wonderful day

5. Hey Guys, let's not name call. I was originally just trying to explain that Seagal had made a bad mistake by saying what he did.

I admitted that I looked up to him as a person, without knowing his true character.

My only hero's are the men, and women who served our country and made the ultimate sacrifice.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by usmeu25 View Post
    Did he really claim to be a Navy Seal? like your older brother, my father was a UDT back in 1957 before the Seals were established in 1962 by President Kennedy. I'm sure my dad, and what little of his shipmates that are still living, would not appreciate his false claim to Fame.

Sent from my AT300SE using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Yes. And he's as full of it as Jesse Ventura.

7. And the plot thickens, According to voices.yahoo.com/Steven Seagal, a story by Luke Ford. seagal fired the kill shot that killed,
    (Osama Bin Laden.) I can't believe that someone (Seagal) would even entertain that notion. Let alone to make that claim to fame.

Just for Safety reasons, Making that Statement would put a target (bullseye) on your back. Not to mention, to take that heroic act from the True Hero's who risked it all, to complete that mission.

I did some research as well on Jesse Ventura, he was a UDT (Underwater Demolition Team) before the Navy Seals were Established in 1962 there is a fine line there. But No where in the US Navy's Archives is Stevan Seagal listed as ever serving in the Untied States Navy, let alone as a Navy Seal.

It's truly amazing that someone can make millions of dollars creating lies. Why can't he be charged with (The Stolen Valor Act) where it is a Felony to impersonate Military Personnel for Financial Gain?

I truly believe that he (Seagal) needs to be taught the true meaning of a American Hero! He should be required to turn over any funds he made, claiming to be a Navy Seal to the Families of our true American Hero's. As some of them have nothing, no job, no money, no health insurance.

Sent from my AT300SE using USA Carry mobile app

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by usmeu25 View Post
    And the plot thickens, According to voices.yahoo.com/Steven Seagal, a story by Luke Ford. seagal fired the kill shot that killed,
    (Osama Bin Laden.) I can't believe that someone (Seagal) would even entertain that notion. Let alone to make that claim to fame.

Just for Safety reasons, Making that Statement would put a target (bullseye) on your back.
    No more so than saying Vin Diesel is gay would put a target on his back(side).

Sorry, couldn't resist, but that little pink grenade is nothing more than an ongoing internet and Enquirer-style rumor as far as I can tell.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

9. Probably So. I did consider the source. With all the Bull crap on the interent it's hard to distinguish fact, from fiction.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Things like this truely make me want to vomit. Seagal and others like him make millions making their gun violent movies but then say things like this. Can you say "hypocrit".

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234