NJ Supreme Court Agrees To Head 2A Challenge To The Requirement Of A Justifiable Need - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NJ Supreme Court Agrees To Head 2A Challenge To The Requirement Of A Justifiable Need

1. I hope The SCONJ rules correctly. This thread reminded me of a question on the paper(s) filled-out before our CHCL training; do you have need to conceal carry a firearm? Our instructor said to put only the word "yes". No other explanation was needed, or required. Yes, covers a lot of territory in self defense.

We had to show a "need" by answering yes, to this question, although that need was assumed.

The N.J. Supreme Court is just as liberal as the politicians. They haven't paid any attention to the Constitution for many decades. Even though things have gotten worse over the last forty years the 2nd Amendment has been ignored for a century. I would like to wish the NJ gun owners luck. But, don't count on much help from the court.

4. So true but even if we lose it forces a showdown at the federal level one way or another the justifiable need and the status as a may issue vs a shall issue would have to be resolved

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12