This tell you anything? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This tell you anything?

It's not about murder rates.... my God, when I was in Canada the front page of the paper had stories every day about someone killing someone, with knives, baseball bats, tools, strangulation, etc.
    It's about controlling the populace. ..... and the citizens of the country......... not reducing the number of murders.

3. Quote Originally Posted by eagleks View Post
    It's not about murder rates.... my God, when I was in Canada the front page of the paper had stories every day about someone killing someone, with knives, baseball bats, tools, strangulation, etc.
    It's about controlling the populace. ..... and the citizens of the country......... not reducing the number of murders.
    Exactly! The 2nd Amendment and the rest of the bill of rights was not written to guarantee that the citizens retained the right and ability to defend themselves from each other. The 2nd Amendment and the rest of the bill of rights was enacted to guarantee that the citizens retained the right and ability to defend themselves from the government! It is extremely incestuous to allow the government to regulate away the very right that is essential to the protection of the citizen from that same government.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123