PX4 Storm - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PX4 Storm

I have a sub compact. Great gun.

I always smack every magazine to push the cartridges back. I do it twice, and there is a different sound the first time, as the rounds move back. I do this on every magazine, every brand and type of firearm, right after I load them, and again, time allowed, as I load them into the gun.

In a combat situation, I would let circumstances dictate if it was prudent to do so when changing mags.

I used to shoot the WWB .40 in my PX4 almost exclusively until I couldn't find it... now I mostly shoot Freedom Munitions reloads..

But, I've (almost) NEVER experienced a feeding problem with my PX4 in roughly 4000rds through it, until in one combat class last month in the pouring rain, I got a double feed. For some reason, I've picked up the habit of tapping the magazine to seat all of the rounds back. Maybe that's helped, I dunno. I'll certainly keep up the habit after reading your thread, though. :)

4. Quote Originally Posted by fearhd View Post
    Thanks Cape that did it. Never had that issue before except in the army with old metal m16 mags
    Glad it worked out for you, I get funny looks when I'm at the range but i also get a lot of guys ask why i'm doing that and now they do it. I even do it to my single stack mags on my other guns. Happy shooting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12