Kid brought bat to rob a gun store. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kid brought bat to rob a gun store.

Ignorance you can fix, stupid, you can't do anything about.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Probably due to the hemp they smoke out there which is legal. The young man probably thought his was at a batting cage.............
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Probably due to the hemp they smoke out there which is legal. The young man probably thought his was at a batting cage.............
    Lol if you think weed would make anybody go rob a gun store, clearly you have no idea what you're talking about. But you also just stated weed is legal is Oregon which again, is completely incorrect.

Maybe he thought is was "Five Finger Discount Guns."
    You can have good intentions and not be right.

What in hell is happening to the youth of this country? It HAS to be the education system.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Lol if you think weed would make anybody go rob a gun store, clearly you have no idea what you're talking about. But you also just stated weed is legal is Oregon which again, is completely incorrect.
    Maybe he was attempting to take advantage of Oregon's legal euthanasia law.....LOL
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Kid? I don't think so.
    This fool is a 22 year old criminal 'Thug'.
    I'm sick & tired of these out of control scumbag's being labeled as innocent 'kids'.
    If I was employed in that gun store, I would have been in fear of my own safety with some madman armed with a baseball bat (a deadly weapon).
    I probably would have just shot the stupid moron & saved all of us taxpayers the time, the trouble & the money.

This Is What Happens When a Criminal Tries to Rob a Gun Store?With a Bat | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    I never know what I'm talking about. I just spew and move on. But thanks for the correction. Always a pleasure to be corrected. I would add that weed would possibly drive someone to be an idiot. Heck just look at this story;
    Two men accused of sexually abusing 15-year-old girl at California pot farm | Fox News
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fixxer View Post
    In prison he'll learn to be a smarter criminal. Then again everybody there got caught.

FX
    Not sure what famous person said it, but some historical person once said "Failure is only rehearsal for success."

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Well he at least brought a knife to the gunfight. Oh well, hope he likes Federal Prison food. Because it is a Federal crime to steal a gun from a gun shop.
    If they prosecute. The federal government under liberal administrations has a dismal record of prosecuting federal gun crimes. The liberal administrations are more interested in prosecuting gun owners. The conservative administrations are the ones that actually enforce the federal gun laws already on the books.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast