7.62 Mag Dump with SCAR 17s

Thread: 7.62 Mag Dump with SCAR 17s

7.62 Mag Dump with SCAR 17s

Useless? Stupid? Waste of Ammo? Pointless? Ridiculous? Crazy?

Sure, it's all that.

But...sure is fun.

Rocking the SCAR 17S with a Geissele trigger installed.

My YouTube gun and shooting channel: VDMA VIDEOS.
    Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

3. Glad I bought a 16S 5.56 and not that thing. And also glad it's his Ammo. getting wasted in this foolish video. The dumb and worthless firearm video's that get posted on youtube.

I love it when people on gun forums get their panties in a wad over mag dump videos. Hilarious, actually.

The 16S is just another 5.56 rifle. It's nice, but I'll take an AR platform any day over the SCAR 16. Better than the ACR, in my opinion, but still....nothing terribly remarkable about it, at the end of the day.

I had a 16 for a while, enjoyed it, flipped it and cleared $500 over what I paid for it. Sweet!

The SCAR 17 is just plain awesome.

You are entitled to your [stupid] opinions though, but I'll use a SCAR 17 to defend your right to express them, over the 16.

Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

5. Quote Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post
    I love it when people on gun forums get their panties in a wad over mag dump videos. Hilarious, actually.

The 16S is just another 5.56 rifle. It's nice, but I'll take an AR platform any day over the SCAR 16. Better than the ACR, in my opinion, but still....nothing terribly remarkable about it, at the end of the day.

I had a 16 for a while, enjoyed it, flipped it and cleared $500 over what I paid for it. Sweet!

The SCAR 17 is just plain awesome.

You are entitled to your [stupid] opinions though, but I'll use a SCAR 17 to defend your right to express them, over the 16.

Well lots of us know stupid people when we see them,and we also know stupid worthless so called Mag. Dump videos when we see them. As for the old Stoner AR-15/16 design being any way better then the new FN Scar 16S piston rifle. That is a real joke. I have two AR15s there,nice but not the rifle the SCAR is.

Dude...I didn't say it was "better" I said I much prefer it as a fighting carbine. And, if you haven't kept up, you can get a gas piston AR these days.

The "new" FN 16 is a nice rifle. I've had one. Shot it. Enjoyed it. Sold it. No biggie.

I wish you and your SCAR 16 a long and happy life together.