What is your carry of choice? - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your carry of choice?

1. Lately I've been going old school with a DAO Ruger SP101 2.25". Appendix carry hides it very well. Remington .357mag (mid-range) 125gr. GS JHP can be controlled well in this setup. Speed strips for reloads and lots of practice...

I switch back and forth between a Glock 26 and a Springfield XDS 9mm. Both are reliable and accurate.

I carry either my Sig P228 or SP2022. I alternate every so often. I prefer 9mm for price and # of rounds I can carry and still have enough power.

5. I usually carry an M&P 9mm, but I've recently purchased a Glock 19...

6. Another XDs 45 here. I love the slim profile and potent cartridge combination. It's light weight and you easily forget it is there. I carry in a Foxx holster in the 4-5 o'clock position IWB. The XDs is very controllable for being a short 45. I'm sure the 9mm version will be just as popular.

Glock 23 or Bersa thunder .380. I am however looking at picking up a gen 4 glock 26. I shot my wife's 19 and loved it. Now if I can just get used to pinkyless grip. my 23 is pre generation.
    Last edited by farsidefan1; 08-02-2013 at 03:34 PM. Reason: added ' didn't want folks to think I was illiterate, well, not REALLY illiterate
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

8. My trusty lil Glock 27 gen 3, & a Ruger LCP 380. I wear a Don Hume JIT Slide on my belt and with just Shorts and a tee shirt it's invisible. And The 380 is in my pocket outta sight!!
    ChevyDave
    NRA Life Member
    "If criminals would follow the law I wouldn't need to carry!"

Blog Entries
    I carry a Glock 23 & a Ruger LCP for back up. I have been known to carry a 3" Taurus Judge with 2 1/2" slugs.

10. I do not currently carry, but am looking at the option. Around liberal parts of the country, many people hate concealed carry. Yet, when someon carries in the open, the same people lose their minds. Their only real position is that they don't think you have the right to own, period. This is where I get in the picture. You can NOT pick and choose which items in the bill of rights apply. Unless, of course, you get an amendment to the Constitution.

Blog Entries
    92fs

Sent from my DROID RAZR using USA Carry mobile app

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast