What is your carry of choice? - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your carry of choice?

1. At the moment I've got a Kahr P9 in a Crossbreed Holster in my shorts. I've got a backup mag in pocket mag holster in my pocket. Holster sits at about 9 o'clock as I'm a lefty. For the times I carry a BUG or need something quick and easy to pocket, it's the Kahr 380 with night sights. Love that little pistol. I also have a Springfield XD .45 ACP that I use for home defense or to carry in cooler weather as it fits well on my belt under a hoodie in a Tagua leather holster with either the 10 or 13 round mags.

Colt combat commander 45, 8 round mag in gun, two spare on belt, sometimes four spare, knife, flashlight and mindset.

4. EAA windicator 357mag/38sp 4"

5. I carry a Kahr CW9 most of the time. I like the thinness of this weapon and easy to carry. If I feel I need to go into a more power I bring out the SIG P229 in 40 S&W or the Springfield loaded 1911 in 45 ACP. They all work for me.
    Thoughts for a Friday.....Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Blog Entries
    I've been carrying a S&W SD40VE lately because .40 is plentiful around here. Sometimes I carry my Judge. Usually, it's my Colt Defender in .40 or my STI Eagle in 9mm, also have the .45. Stopped carrying those because of capacity and ammo shortage.

What is your carry of choice?

Gen 3 Glock 22. Is my preferred carry. But due to mag restrictions in the state I'm carrying a SIG 229.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

8. i carry a Taurus Judge with Federal 410/000buck in a Uncle Mike's SOB holster

XDs 9. Thin and light, amazingly easy carry. 7 +1, plus extra mag is easy to carry in a pocket.

Cooler, cold weather, XD40sc at 9 +1, easier to conceal with heavier clothing.

Sent from my ADR6400L using USA Carry mobile app
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

10. XDs 45 ACP easy to conceal

11. I carry either a full or compact M&P 40. in a OWB DeSantis holster. Sometimes I do go old school with a Ruger Speed Six in a sholder holster.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast