What is your carry of choice? - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your carry of choice?

I carry a Ruger SR40c most of the time,or a lcp in when it get to be 95 out

Howdy,

Glock 23 .40S&W OWB @ 3:00 in a Glock Sport holster.

I've carried it all over AR, TX, NM, MS, TN, LA, OK, MO, NC, GA, FLA, CO, WY, MT, UT, SD, KS, KY, VA, AK and a states. I've had it strapped on for several +12 hour road trips and its very comfortable and with practice easy and fast to draw from while seated and seat belted in the car or truck.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

In the summer, a Colt Defender in .45 acp and in the winter a Metro Arms duo-tone Commander in .45 acp. If it's real cold then my Sig Tacops in .45 acp.
    In order to receive forgiveness, we must first forgive.

Murphy's Law is still in effect.

I carry an S&W Detective Special snubby in .38-Spl in an IWB or my Ruger P94 .40-cal on the hip or in the shoulder rig.
    Craig "IDMooseMan" Peters - USAF SSgt 1983-1992 (40% service-connected) - To those that serve and have served, "Thank You", to those that haven't, "You're Welcome"

Ruger Vaquero SAA .44 Magnum 4-5/8 inch.

What is your carry of choice?-after.jpg

~ Fight Crime-Shoot Back ~
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

7. I live in IL so I can not carry yet, but I have a Glock 19 and a XDS 45. I will alternate between the too, but I see myself leaning to the Glock more.

S&W 5906 is what I carry 15 round double stack it's a little heavy but I can deal with it

9. I am currently carrying a Glock 22 in an old faithful iwb rig covered with an open front button shirt.

Sent from my DROIDX using USA Carry mobile app

10. I have narrowed it down to two choices: Ruger LCP using a wallet pocket holster for the most concealable, & Ruger SR40C for the most effective. When I carry them together, the LCP is my backup piece.

11. H&k p2000sk 9mm.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast