What is your carry of choice? - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your carry of choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    Ruger SR1911. If your not going to carry what you shoot best with there is no point.
    Learn to shoot them all best, you'll never have a problem.

~ FIGHT CRIME-SHOOT BACK ~
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Learn to shoot them all best, you'll never have a problem.

Come on now, you know you have a favorite. You may tell them you love them all equally, but deep down there is that one that just does it for you.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    Come on now, you know you have a favorite. You may tell them you love them all equally, but deep down there is that one that just does it for you.
    Yes, I have a favorite, but regardless of what I carry, they all shoot "best".

It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

I am very lazy haven't been to a range in two month s (partly ammo. Partly lazy) I have a Ruger SR40C, I have actually shoot both side by side (SR9). I really shoot the.40 S&W better than the 9mm. I also find the .40 exhilarating to shoot:) My next handgun might be a 9mm. I can see me owning both the Ruger 40C & the 9C. I Am also having a JONES for a FNH-FNX either 9 or a 40.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using USA Carry mobile app

My normal edc is a Kimber ultra cdp,45 acp, "Ellen". (A Chrismas gift from my wife a few years ago.) I also carry a Beretta 8040 cougar in .40 S&W.

7. I am still looking for a ccw that I can feel good with. Maybe a Kimber Ultra CDP II .45 ACP

8. For the summer I've switched to a 9mm Shield for easy conceal. Once it gets cold again, I'll go back to my Beretta PX4 9mm. Both carried IWB in Foxx holsters.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 4

I carry either a Bersa Thunder .380 or a Thunder .32 because they conceal well, are dependable and accurate. But I am seriously considering either a Beretta full size PX4 9mm or a full size Ruger SR9, it is nice to have a full size gun.

ezkl2230 Guest
    Picking up the XD-S .45 shortly. Easily concealed, but a lot of stopping power in a compact package. Looking forward to carrying it!

11. S&W S&P40C...love that gun :)

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast