What is your carry of choice? - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: What is your carry of choice?

1. XDm .40 with a DeSantis detective style (angled) holster at 5-4 o clock. Smooth as butter.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using USA Carry mobile app

3. I love my 6" interarms rossi 357 magnum revolver and carry in a lleather shoulder holster, but I am only comfortable doing this during the winter months as it is too hot to wear a light coat or a concealing open shirt over it! During the other months of the year I carry my Sig 226 .40 in the small of my back!

What is your carry of choice?

Walther PPK 380. Just love it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cluznar View Post
    I carry either a Bersa Thunder .380 or a Thunder .32 because they conceal well, are dependable and accurate. But I am seriously considering either a Beretta full size PX4 9mm or a full size Ruger SR9, it is nice to have a full size gun.

I had a Bersa Thunder 380 for about 9 months that I loved... until it gave me trigger problems. The first time I thought it was a fluke. After the second time I felt I could no longer trust it. I traded up to a Ruger SR40c. I miss the Bersa sometimes but this Ruger is fantastic. It's a .40 that shoots like a 9mm and with the short mag just as easy to conceal as the Bersa. Weighs a bit more though. With the 15rd mag it converts to the feel of the full size SR40.

I would never sell either of my Bersa's. I owned a Ruger SR9c and liked it but I sold it for $100 more than I paid. Sometimes think I need another SR9c.

I also like and carry a Glock 27. I just bought a Berreta P4 Storm Subcompact. When I break it in good I'm sure it'll be on my hip also!!
    I will look towards the hills from whense cometh my help. All my help cometh from the Lord.

What is your carry of choice?

Kahr PM-9 appendix carry with a Tucker mini IWB holster. Two spare 8 rounders in a Recluse pouch in my front left pocket. Considering a switch to an XDs 45 though.

9mm M&P Shield for me. IWB

sig p232 Love it's accuracy...hard to miss with it :-)

Taurus 24/7 G2 .40 Compact almost all the time. I carry appendix in 3 speed holster. Sometimes will grab the Gen 4 Glock 17 in a Blackhawk ambi (also appendix) if I'm in a hurry or a S&W BG38 in a pocket holster. I'm really wanting to buy this Rock Island Armory 1911. Does anyone out there carry a 1911 appendix?.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast