What is your carry of choice?
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your carry of choice?

1. What is your carry of choice?

I carry a glock 27 sw .40. Any one else carry the same? Or do you like another and why?

3. What is your carry of choice?

Baby Desert Eagle steel frame .45. Accurate, reliable, and heavy enough to weigh me down in case I get caught in a tornado.

4. Quote Originally Posted by averyrma View Post
    I carry a glock 27 sw .40. Any one else carry the same? Or do you like another and why?
    I like what I can hit with. There is nothing wrong with a Bersa Thunder 380 but lately I rock the Ruger LC9.
    Sincerely......Batty

5. I was carrying a Gen 4 Glock 27 with CTC Laser grips, and I still love that gun, however I am currently carrying in my opinion one of the best CCW out there.......a S&W M&P Shield 40 with CTC Laserguard.

6. Springfield Armory XDs .45

Extremely thin and easy to conceal. You forget you have it on sometimes! I do like the G27 though. Slightly thicker than the XDs, which is VERY noticeable, but larger capacity in a very capable caliber. I have a G22 for home defense that I also love.

I carry a Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II or a Springfield XDS in 9mm.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol & Personal Defense in the Home)
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

Glock 26 IWB.
    G'Day and G'lock

9. S&W M&P 40 full size on my hip when I can. Ruger 380 LCP in my pocket when I can't. Extra mag with both.

10. What is your carry of choice?

Sig 938 9 mm

carry

Quote Originally Posted by averyrma View Post

Normally I carry the Ruger LC9......sometimes if I dont care about printing, etc., I carry a Glock23. The LC9 is just easy to conceal.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast