New to buying guns, what do you think about the Taurus Millenium G2
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New to buying guns, what do you think about the Taurus Millenium G2

1. New to buying guns, what do you think about the Taurus Millenium G2

I've looked at a lot of concealed carry weapons. I like this one because of the double stacked ammo, large grips, and extra safety. Do any of you have experience with this weapon?

3. Cool PT111 G2 Millennium 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by Alford Barnstein View Post
    I've looked at a lot of concealed carry weapons. I like this one because of the double stacked ammo, large grips, and extra safety. Do any of you have experience with this weapon?
    Just bought this weapon brand new a couple of months ago & I absolutely like it! I still switch back to my Sig 380 because that was my very first CC weapon & I really enjoy shooting it! Besides, old habits are hard to break...Am I right?
    Yours in FREEDOM...
    P3

Keep yer Powder dry,
    yer Clip full, &
    yer Aim...DEAD ON!

Your "clip full"?

5. YEP! Every one of them too! Nice to meet cha CM!

6. I have the Millenium pro .40cal and love it. it is easy to carry and reliable. I recently got the tarus 740 slim and love that one also. the slim is single stack and does not "print" under a shirt. I also like that the 740 slim breaks down like a Glock, so I am more comfortable with it, but it also has the external safety. I have never had a misfire or jam with my taurus.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPaKnPoppy View Post
    YEP! Every one of them too! Nice to meet cha CM!

I have not been overly impressed with the one millenium that I have owned. Ended up selling it. Just my imput
    -Austin

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPaKnPoppy View Post
    Whatever...If I call it a "CLIP" than its a "CLIP" if you call it a "magazine" then you have that right! But, I have just as much right to talk about "gun rights" as YOU or anybody else! How dare you "Sir" think that you have the audacity to insinuate that I have any less rights to talk about "gun rights!" Because I call a CLIP, A CLIP! I don't recall seeing...& charlie morrison created Heaven & Earth...Who appointed you the "CLIP" or "magazine" police? Are you that damned technical... Or is it OPB that really interests you most!
    Thank you Pistol. My first thought after seeing the Mr. Morrison's reply. A little harsh don't you think Charlie? When I meet up with someone at the gun range I frequent and he tells me that his 380 will not fire and I realize that he has the 'MAGAZINE" in backwards---that borders on the Morrision commandment. When I see someone loading their firearm in an area specifically off limits via signage and then walks over to their shoot location without regard to where the firearm is pointing---that borders on the Morrison commandment. But c'mon--adapting the old adage to fit this----"sticks and stones and clips and mags may break my bones, but WORDS will never harm me".

10. Ooooh. . . kaaaay, the very first thread I open to view/possibly post on and I find flaming(?).
    I have been getting emails from USACarry for a while and figured I'd like it here. Eh, not so much, if this is how it is here.
    I happen to like my PT145 Millenium Pro very much, you may too by the sound of it.
    Pretty much just came because of the CC Giveaway and it looks like, since I've fulfilled the basic requirement for entry, I'll just wish everyone luck and sign off. Thanks.
    Last edited by EdBud; 08-06-2013 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Forgot something.

Quote Originally Posted by Alford Barnstein View Post
    I've been around guns all my life and currently work in the firearms industry. I would never trust my life to a Taurus.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast