Used handgun trade-in prices

Thread: Used handgun trade-in prices

1. Arrow Used handgun trade-in prices

I live in Orlando, FL and occasionally like to trade-in one of my handguns to help offset the cost of a new handgun. Has anyone else noticed that gun shops are giving you less on a trade-in? I realize they are in business to make a profit. The last purchase I made did not involve a trade-in, specifically for this reason.

You would think that in the past say 2 yrs that the used gun business would have gone up in price like the new gun prices did. Especially since ammo went up and supply went down as well. You are better off selling online through a reputable auction site or a facebook trade/sell site than trade in just for that reason you gave. Gun shows could be an alternative as well. Just make sure you follow all of your state Gun Laws when selling.

4. This is my 1st post and I hope I'm doing this the right way. Does anyone know the value of a Blue HK P7M10 pistol. I'm in the market to sell or trade this weapon. It's in very good condition with less than 500 rounds thru it. Apparently, this model is very valuable and has a large variance in price between $2500's to the high $3000's. I hope someone can confirm or deny my estimated valuation. I can and will supply pictures when needed. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks