Gen 1 Glock

Thread: Gen 1 Glock

Gen 1 Glock

I recently acquired a gen 1 glock 17 (came complete with case, book, cleaning brush, holster, 300+ 9mm rounds, and 3 magazines for $575, seemed like a good deal to me). I am curious if there is anywhere to find history on it from the serial. I was told it was formerly used as a service weapon and I am curious if this is true. Also, if anyone is looking for a belt holster for a Glock, let me know, I am left handed so the holster I got with the gun will not work for me.

3. Wow, do you have any pics?

It's in pretty good shape, you can tell it's been used but it's also been well taken care of.Gen 1 Glock-1375505698492.jpg

5. Yeah, that do look good, what a good deal and it should last you a long time. Thank you for the pics, I've alway being a pics people, I love pics and I'm sure other too.

Gen 1 Glock

Hahaha checkering? Who needs checkering.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pick-up_man View Post
    I recently acquired a gen 1 glock 17 (came complete with case, book, cleaning brush, holster, 300+ 9mm rounds, and 3 magazines for $575, seemed like a good deal to me). I am curious if there is anywhere to find history on it from the serial. I was told it was formerly used as a service weapon and I am curious if this is true. Also, if anyone is looking for a belt holster for a Glock, let me know, I am left handed so the holster I got with the gun will not work for me.
    Wow, sound's/look's like a great deal!
    I have heard it through the grapevine that Gen 1's are worth at least double that price.
    Congratulation's on a pretty rare find.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~