NRA or Firearm Stickers on Vehicle? - Page 3

View Poll Results: Do you have NRA or other firearm related stickers on your vehicle?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 30.30%
  • No

23 69.70%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NRA or Firearm Stickers on Vehicle?

I wear gun t-shirts, I put NRA stickers on my truck. I promote the pro gun agenda. People can disagree with me, I have no problem with that, but I will not be insulted or laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them.
    I'm not a badazz that's for sure, but I can become extremely dangerous if provoked.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

3. I've never had a problem in the past posting stickers on vehicles, I just don't on my current one since I have to use it for business and stickers don't really seem to professional when it comes to the looks of the vehicle.

I don't like stickers on my vehicles either. I belong to some organizations, Veteran and others, but I don't place their stickers on my vehicles.
    Craig "IDMooseMan" Peters - USAF SSgt 1983-1992 (40% service-connected) - To those that serve and have served, "Thank You", to those that haven't, "You're Welcome"

I have my NRA sticker proudly displayed in my rear window and a Large Ruger Logo next to my license plate.
    I keep nothing of value in my car and I almost never lock my driver side door. No broken windows, scratched paint, and you would be amazed at how little I get road raged on.
    I'm good with it.
    I think we should show our support and not hide it. Just like displaying a cross if you are a Christian.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    I wear gun t-shirts, I put NRA stickers on my truck. I promote the pro gun agenda. People can disagree with me, I have no problem with that, but I will not be insulted or laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them.
    I'm not a badazz that's for sure, but I can become extremely dangerous if provoked.
    Shootist, Most Excellent.

NRA or Firearm Stickers on Vehicle?-shootist.jpg
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    Shootist, Most Excellent.

NRA or Firearm Stickers on Vehicle?-shootist.jpg
    My hero! Words to live by, imvho.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123