NRA or Firearm Stickers on Vehicle?

View Poll Results: Do you have NRA or other firearm related stickers on your vehicle?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 30.30%
  • No

23 69.70%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NRA or Firearm Stickers on Vehicle?

Question NRA or Firearm Stickers on Vehicle?

Just curious this was on another site and thought would interesting to post here. How many of you display nra or firearm stickers on vehicles? I personally have few on all my vehicles.
    Last edited by lukem; 08-02-2013 at 05:59 PM.

stickers

I'm averse to advertising of any sort... NRA sticker potentially equals bad guy knowing where to get your guns.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

I don't but I have NRA and other firearm stickers on my laptop and computer. I also use these firearm caliber decals on my ammo cans.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I gotta say I'm against stickers. Cars always have been and always will be easy to broken into. I was told by a sheriffs deputy that guns are one of the first thing someone looks for when they break into a car. No point in telling someone who breaks into cars that there is a better chance of finding a gun in your car than there is the car next to yours. My car is nothing fancy and at first glance might not look like there is anything valuable inside and I like it to stay that way.

6. Yes. They are conversation starters. They also help to "normalize" gun ownership. It's not something we should hide from...in my humble opinion.
    Pro-Second Amendment T-Shirts and Stickers, Patriotic Flags, Gun Bags, Backpacks
    Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/2Adefender

True about vehicles being easy to break into. However, I was not refering to "here is a gun guys". But as an advertisement of fellowship as vets do. I just refuse to be ashamed of my beliefs. One good lesson from libs are to get the word and bond togethee

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using USA Carry mobile app

Does a Molon Labe license plate frame and window sticker count? If so, yes...if not, no.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

NRA or Firearm Stickers on Vehicle?

Yes I have NRA stickers. I don't keep firearms or anything else overly expensive in my vehicles so I'm not worried about increased threat of theft. I don't have any shame in my beliefs so I don't mind advertising them.

Quote Originally Posted by todd View Post
    True about vehicles being easy to break into. However, I was not refering to "here is a gun guys". But as an advertisement of fellowship as vets do. I just refuse to be ashamed of my beliefs. One good lesson from libs are to get the word and bond togethee

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using USA Carry mobile app
    Fellowship? I don't need fellowship as a gun owner that merely requires putting a sticker on a car. Vote, hound your representatives to support 2A initiatives requires more than a 5 second sticker installation.

Sent from my ADR6400L using USA Carry mobile app
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Why would anybody equate refraining from putting window or bumper stickers on a car with being "ashamed" of being a gun owner and/or concealed carrier? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

I don't have any stickers on my Jeep, nor am I ashamed of anything I do. The only people in this thread who should be ashamed of themselves, are those who try to shame free people into following their rules for how to live. As a free man, I don't need to justify my decisions to anybody, and to assign "shame" to such a trivial decision is beyond arrogant.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast