First XDs experience - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First XDs experience

I really like my XDS45. It is not too big, easy to carry concealed, and accurate. Now, I have got to save up enough money to get it in the 9mm.
    With my neck and back problems, the XDS is a lot easier on me than my full size guns, and it is difficult to wear anything heavy this time of the year in Texas.
    Rickey O'Shields

3. My girlfriend wants the 9mm bi-tone one. It's been almost impossible to find. The only ones I found were on auctions going for $100+ than MSRP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saki1338, What part of the country do you live in?
    Rickey O'Shields

5. Memphis , TN

Let me check and see if I can get you an XDS, do you want it in 9mm?
    Rickey O'Shields

7. Yea, but she has her heart set on the bi-tone one. Women!

I am looking at the XDs .45 as a new CC gun for me. I like the small size of the gun compared to my G23. I just wish I could find someone who has one so I could shoot it before I purchased the gun.

Same here... hoping to find it somewhere to rent at least...

I went to my local gun store and looked at a few guns last night. After holding and looking at few, I really like the M&P Shield in 9mm. The grip on the M&P Shield felt better than the XDs to me. Thanks.

11. Quote Originally Posted by laswkayker View Post
    I went to my local gun store and looked at a few guns last night. After holding and looking at few, I really like the M&P Shield in 9mm. The grip on the M&P Shield felt better than the XDs to me. Thanks.
    Buy what you like! It's also a nice gun!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12