L.A. police arrest suspect in boardwalk attack that left 1 dead, 11 injured

Thread: L.A. police arrest suspect in boardwalk attack that left 1 dead, 11 injured

L.A. police arrest suspect in boardwalk attack that left 1 dead, 11 injured

L.A. police arrest suspect in boardwalk driving attack that left 1 dead, 11 injured | Fox News

If this were firearm involved we would be hearing a lot about it. BUT, Since an Automobile was used, no one will cry out for the banning of Automobiles, reducing their size or the amount of fuel they can carry.
    No one will suggest something useful like a forward facing camera that applies the breaks or shuts off the engine if the car senses aggressive accelerator activity when humanoids are detected in front of the car. (I Get 15% if one of you develops this).

I just want the gun grabbers to realize the carnage that can occur when OTG (Other Than Guns) are used for violence.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

3. Sick, just sick on what peoples are doing, taking a life or lifes and not having no remorse about it.

Good thing his name was not Trayvon. Our garbage in the whitehouse would have found an excuse for a bad automobile that easily "could have been like the one he used to drive".

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    No one will suggest something useful like a forward facing camera that applies the breaks or shuts off the engine if the car senses aggressive accelerator activity when humanoids are detected in front of the car. (I Get 15% if one of you develops this).
    Too late. Mercedes beat you to it. I think Lexus is advertising auto braking for rearward motion also.
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    Too late. Mercedes beat you to it. I think Lexus is advertising auto braking for rearward motion also.
    Rearward, Yes, But forward with aggressive accelerator? I don't think so!
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    L.A. police arrest suspect in boardwalk driving attack that left 1 dead, 11 injured | Fox News

If this were firearm involved we would be hearing a lot about it. BUT, Since an Automobile was used, no one will cry out for the banning of Automobiles, reducing their size or the amount of fuel they can carry.

I just want the gun grabbers to realize the carnage that can occur when OTG (Other Than Guns) are used for violence.
    I hear what you're saying, but, seriously, I wouldn't want a vehicle equipped with that. If I ever have the need to use my car as a DEFENSIVE weapon, I don't want some computer second guessing me...
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.