Husband Shoots Kidnappers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Husband Shoots Kidnappers

Husband Shoots Kidnappers

Way to go! I can only imagine how scared this couple must have been. Everything worked out in the best way possible though.

Husband shoots 2 bank robbery suspects who kidnapped him, his wife | khou.com Houston

Great presence of mind and staying cool! Well done!
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

4. 2nd amendment at work great work folks people should think twice before they run in someone's house. ..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Well done.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

6. Awesome, I like the hear story like this, another one for the good guy.

Must have missed the bumpersticker that said " Don't mess with Texas".
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Story says the shooter was a sheriff's deputy. Sounds like his LEO training paid off.

I wonder how many people with only a single CHP class (or less) could successfully take on two armed and dangerous bank robbers? Not many I bet. Paper targets, are much different than armed felons.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock20 View Post
    Story says the shooter was a sheriff's deputy. Sounds like his LEO training paid off.

I wonder how many people with only a single CHP class (or less) could successfully take on two armed and dangerous bank robbers? Not many I bet. Paper targets, are much different than armed felons.
    Well, He was a Reserve Officer it says. My Dad was a Reserve Officer, not a lot of LEO training. I believe the statement "Calmer Heads Prevail" is what won the day.
    Good read and Glad it wasn't George Zimmerman in Texas again.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    Way to go! I can only imagine how scared this couple must have been. Everything worked out in the best way possible though.

Husband shoots 2 bank robbery suspects who kidnapped him, his wife | khou.com Houston
    Not the "best" possible way...it did say only one of them died.

Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    Not the "best" possible way...it did say only one of them died.
    Yes, that's true. But it says the other one is critical, so there's still hope. Too bad for their mother who might lose both sons, but maybe if she'd done a better job raising them, they might have chosen a more productive career path.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast