That guy with the axe handle? Fight him - don't shoot him! - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: That guy with the axe handle? Fight him - don't shoot him!

I also get a kick out of people that have never killed anyone before ( probably never committed a violent act in their live ) stating they would kill the man with the axe handle.
    No I have never killed anyone, thank God, however that doesn't mean that I won't. Anyone with an axe handle and an attitude want to find out? For their sake I hope not.

It all boils down to I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. I'm too old to fight, but I carry a gun to try and balance the odds. I have no intention of being the victim of some punk intent on doing me hard because that thinks he needs my wallet or the stuff in my home.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

4. Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    I would be curious to see if that fool would follow his own stupid advise.

No, I don't think so just like all those yahoo in office want follow it either.

Anyone who attacks me with an axe handle, baseball bat or anything of the sort is going to learn that the word "Mozambique" can be a verb as well as a proper noun.

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Ask George Zimmerman.
    The reason why you CAN ask George Zimmerman is because he's alive.

A good way to NOT be alive is to let people hit you with axe handles.

I've never killed anybody. If you want me to experience killing somebody, a good start would be to attack me with an axe handle.

I don't carry a gun to kill anyone. I carry it to prevent anyone from killing or crippling me. It is their choice if they decide to attack if they will taste lead from a .45.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    I also get a kick out of people that have never killed anyone before ( probably never committed a violent act in their live ) stating they would kill the man with the axe handle.
    Well, everyone has to start sometime. Don't bet your life on it.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Give Blaze a gun and then charge him with an axe handle. I bet he shoots.
    I bet he throws it at you and runs.
    Chief

10. And it's call survivor, nobody want to kill nobody but it's the human or animal in us to survive and no I haven't kill nobody either and hope to God which is my Lord and Savior that it want come to that. Now I think ( but us guys that are 50+) can keep up with most of the peoples, even thouogh I'm 59+ I work out 3 to 4 times a week, bench press 300+ I have press as high as 365, run 4 miles, curl 150 with no problem, ride bicycle, joint are good, no high blood press no Mr. arter etc: so I'm in awesome shape but I like to keep it that way to.

Somehow I don't think that the butt of my LCP is going to stop anybody. Would I try other ways to stop him rather than shooting him? Nope.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast