WINTER OLYMPICS in RUSSIA! FINALLY! A place to take the family w/out LGBTMBLA#$%^&*(
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WINTER OLYMPICS in RUSSIA! FINALLY! A place to take the family w/out LGBTMBLA#$%^&*(

WINTER OLYMPICS in RUSSIA! FINALLY! A place to take the family w/out LGBTMBLA#$%^&*(

WINTER OLYMPICS in RUSSIA!
    FINALLY! A place to take the family where you won't have worry about the kids being approached by Gay/Lesbian Recruiters.
    Don't let PUBLIC EDUCATION be responsible for your legacy of "Gun Control". If you don't train them, who will?

Do you have that much of a problem being approached by gays and lesbians? Maybe you just look too gay.

I'll be there.

I've been around Nazis and I've been around gays.

I prefer the gays.

Joined five years ago, has 80 posts... that breaks down to an average of 16 per year, or 1 every 22 days and this was one of them??? Wow, could you have skipped this one fnsmoak? No one would have realized that you missed your 22 day hiatus for a 44 day hiatus.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

7. Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    ...Wow, could you have skipped this one fnsmoak? No one would have realized that you missed your 22 day hiatus for a 44 day hiatus.
    He probably couldn't help it. The brainless, bigoted, and ignorant flaunt those character and personality defects like badges of honor.

Ringo liked his post. Why am I not surprised?

I'm fairly new here and have not posted all that much. I don't yet know the different people here and how they behave. I saw this post before anyone replied to it and just rolled my eyes; I was not quite sure if this was the attitude of everyone here. I'm Christian and very conservative so you will not find me at or near any pride parade anytime soon. I'm glad to see the reaction from others in response to the original post.

10. You know, live and let live. A concept so easy to understand, it's a no brainer.

I'm not a christian and I'm not a homosexual. I subscribe to the belief that you should just let people be who they are. Do heterosexuals "recruit" people into their lifestyle? No. So why does anyone think homosexuals do? There is no evidence to support that statement. I have known, and continue to know, several gays and lesbians. Guess what? They are normal people just like you and me. (Perhaps I wouldn't include some posters here in the "normal" group)

Sorry if this goes off in an unintended direction, but Christians (in general) piss me off. They claim to be followers of the teachings of Jesus, but they tend to be the most judgmental and unforgiving people on earth. Let me just state, for the record, that I don't lump ALL Christians into this category. This is a broad generalization, but one that I find to be true more often than not.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast