Encounter Ends with One Man Shot in Groin - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Encounter Ends with One Man Shot in Groin

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Hmm....Can y'all imagine the uproar if a guy on this forum posted how he "just loved" the story of a woman shooting herself in her vajayjay? LOL Got man issues Peggy? HA!

Seriously though, I'm not a huge John Lennon fan, but it appears he was right - Instant Karma's gonna getcha!

BTW, the junk-hunter has been charged with Discharging a Firearm and Brandishing a Firearm. The judge assigned to the case has ordered a substantial supply of Pinky Band-Aids be kept in the courtroom for the duration of his trial.

Blues
    Actually I'd have thought it was just as funny. I laugh at idiots of either sex.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    What a d-ick!! (pun intended) :)
    Not anymore. At least probably not what it was before. Just as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    Not anymore. At least probably not what it was before. Just as well.
    Nice! :)

I tossed it up there and was hoping someone would hit it out of the park. LOL
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

5. looks like another news dump trying to make a negative report on guns. meanwhile there are dozens of stories where a gun saved a life, or helped someone defend them selves

If you're going to be stupid, you gotta be tough
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Lets just hope that this incident occurred before he could contaminate the gene pool. Sounds like he came very close to a Darwin award. Glad he didn't kill anyone.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Hmm....Can y'all imagine the uproar if a guy on this forum posted how he "just loved" the story of a woman shooting herself in her vajayjay? LOL Got man issues Peggy? HA!

Seriously though, I'm not a huge John Lennon fan, but it appears he was right - Instant Karma's gonna getcha!

BTW, the junk-hunter has been charged with Discharging a Firearm and Brandishing a Firearm. The judge assigned to the case has ordered a substantial supply of Pinky Band-Aids be kept in the courtroom for the duration of his trial.

Blues
    This may not be the whole story, here is another version that may be factual. May provide why the 2 residents went with the police.
    ~
    Police: Man neighbors confronted shot with own gun | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

That's what he get for waving his gun around!! A very painful lesson to learn.
    I will look towards the hills from whense cometh my help. All my help cometh from the Lord.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12