Remember The Ammo? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Remember The Ammo?

Things here in Vermont seem to be getting much better. Lots of 9mm, tons of .40, .380, .22lr. Also at great prices.
    I grabbed a couple hundred rounds of 9 and am hitting the range tomorrow.
    Now I can bring the whole "gang"!
    Taurus 738, Ruger P95 and my M&P .40!
    My buddy will bring the .308 + .303(?) and we'll grab lunch after we shoot out some stock.

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Every time I buy a new firearm I buy the loading die sets to along with it. Never had a ammo shortage!!!!
    I may have been born yesterday, BUT, I didn't live all day for nothing.

Ammo is coming back but not at the Wall Mart where I live. The only place I can find ammo is at my local Gun Dealer. And as you can imagine I'm paying a hefty price. Be glad when things get to "Normal"
    I will look towards the hills from whense cometh my help. All my help cometh from the Lord.

I've been able to get 9mm and .40 at Academy. Hard to find 380 though...
    They bumped up the number of boxes you can purchase per day from 1 to 2 three weeks ago.
    Me and my wife go Saturday mornings and get 2 boxes each.

6. I live in GA, picked up 2 50 round boxes of Federal Premium 230 grain .45 FMJ for $42. I asked about getting some 9mm for the wife, they had nothing. No FMJ, hollow points, nothing.

7. Remember The Ammo?

Here in Tenn I find all my ammo at Academy Sports. Most major calibers are available w/ the occasional box of .22 long. They still have the 2 box limit.

8. I can't find any 9mm anywhere. very disheartening. I don't depend on Walmart for too much, and this is why

Quote Originally Posted by Renfield View Post
    I can't find any 9mm anywhere. very disheartening. I don't depend on Walmart for too much, and this is why
    That is very well said. I have the same motto about the Government.

"If you depend on the Government for anything, be prepared to be greatly disappointed"

*Quote credited to Shepard Smith of FOX News while standing on a flooded highway after Hurricane Katrina.*
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

So glad I have planned ahead... this buying craze really didn't affect me at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

11. Checked my local WalMart today and found a lot of new Ammo. .45acp .40 .380 might have missed the 9mm, so things are getting better. Now if the prices will come down some.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast