Lots Of Tula .223
    Winchester 5.56
    Winchester White Box .40
    Winchester White Box .45
    7.62X39
    .22 Mag

The Shelves were filling up!
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

3. Things are still skimpy here in Wa State in the 9mm/ .22 LR categories. I've been to Walmart, Fred Meyer and Cascade Arms in Oly; nada.

I'd recommend to any and all, to get yourself equipped for and stocked with what you need to reload your own ammo. When supplies are available, by all means you should avail yourself of the opportunity to buy, but not to count on them not to starve the supply again. Gun banners will do this to as great a degree as they can, and they'll use our taxpayer dollars to do it again. Keep your options open!

Midway had a 1400 round bucket of 22LR in stock. I have been able to find my pistol ammo at Wal Mart on the shelf for the past few months.
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

Blog Entries
    Here in central IN .380, 9mm & .22lr are pretty much non-exsitant. There's plenty of the "less common" calibers. The availability of .40 S&W heavily influenced my choice on the purchase of my current carry even though it is a little more expensive than 9mm. That and the the great deal I got on it. :D
    "It is not malicious acts that will do us in but the appalling silence and indifference of good people. All that is needed for evil to run rampant is for good women and men to do nothing." -MLK Jr Current Carry: Ruger SR40c

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    Remember The Ammo?
    Tonight's visit to Walmart they had:

Lots Of Tula .223
    Winchester 5.56
    Winchester White Box .40
    Winchester White Box .45
    7.62X39
    .22 Mag

The Shelves were filling up!
    Not around here. The few that you can find are some .40, .38 Special, and a little 7.62x39. Everything else... still gone.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

8. I was surprised to find some 9 at Walmart the other day...almost elated...until I saw it was 20 rounds for $20/21...

9. It is slowly creeping back in everywhere. And some are loosening the 1-2 box restrictions.

10. I was really surprised to find 8 box's of 100 pack.45acp FMJ Win. White Box, at local WalMart priced at $40+tax. I picked up 1 box.

The man last night at Walmart said there would be more on tonights truck. At about 5:30pm I'm going to go up there. I have hopes of being #1 in line and have real high hopes that some 1000 round 22lr comes in. At $48.00 a box I will put my limit of 3 boxes on the old plastic.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast