Will you be passing your firearms on to Family? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Will you be passing your firearms on to Family?

I have a new step son and don't have any others in my family. He now has young children and don't know if he's pro-gun. I have talked to my wife about this and have decided that when the chance to talk to him without his family I'll discuss his interest on the subject. What I don't want is what I've seen before, loading the car up with the firearms and selling the lot to a gunshop. Hopefuly an arrangement will be made.

I don't have any kids and I am the youngest in my generation. Therefore, I will really have no family to gift my firearms to.

Reading this thread gave me an idea to will them to the city of Kennesaw, GA. That way, in case their are any indigent citizens, a firearm will be available to them.

I'll have to think and ponder about that for awhile.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Apologize if thought has been already said but----"I MOST CERTAINLY WILL NEVER, EVER BE PASSING THEM TO THIS OBSCENE ASYLUM WE CALL THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT"

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Pot calls the kettle black. <.....> Troll.
    Oh , the irony
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by ikarijin View Post
    What I don't want is what I've seen before, loading the car up with the firearms and selling the lot to a gunshop. Hopefuly an arrangement will be made.
    If you think about it that's really not a horrible solution.

Would you rather have your guns stay in a family that may not appreciate them or be purchased by someone who does?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

If I go first, it's up to the wife.
    If I'm the second to go, everything will be left to the NRA Museum. They can do whatever they want with them.
    Maybe a few exceptions will be carved out for a few of the in-laws.
    In fact, pretty much everything else will be given to various organizations which I support.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Oh , the irony
    So you don't dispute it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakeland Man View Post
    TCD, now you're not taking me out of context. You're putting words in my mouth. I am concerned about my country, but when I'm dead, there's probably not much I will be able to do about it then. So I live my life in such a way as to also enrich the lives around me. If needed, I would again defend my country and risk my life. But I don't stress over things I can't control.

I was out of work during march and april. I worried each day how to pay the bills and get food, but I took what steps I could to improve my situation. I kept a positive attitude during most of my unemployment and while I did feel down at times, I didn't let those feelings define me. I still maintain that I am a positive person. Am I a perfect Buddhist? No. But I'm working on it.
    Never put any words in your mouth. How much crap do we take before you actually defend freedom? I'm sure murdering people over speeding tickets and skin color while violating 1st 4th and 5th amendment rights of Florida constituents for the Lakeland PD isn't actually considered defending your country...

Now you're making assumptions. I do not now, nor have I ever worked for the Lakeland PD. I am over 50 and only moved to Florida 7 years ago.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakeland Man View Post
    Now you're making assumptions. I do not now, nor have I ever worked for the Lakeland PD. I am over 50 and only moved to Florida 7 years ago.
    I wouldn't admit that either if I had screwed anybody the way the Lakeland PD does.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast