Will you be passing your firearms on to Family? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Will you be passing your firearms on to Family?

TCD, go pound sand up your ass. If you want to imply that I'm a liar, just say it outright. Unless you have some evidence to the contrary, shut the **** up. I am an honest, honorable man. I served my country as a US Army Military Policeman. I moved to Florida in 2005. I have never even been pulled over by the Lakeland PD, let alone worked for them. Next stupid comment from you and I block you and report you to the mods. Right now, you are right up there with nogods in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    So what are your plans for your Firearms?
    Who would have thought a good question like that, would take this thread here? Lets play nice!
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    Who would have thought a good question like that, would take this thread here? Lets play nice!
    Are you really surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Since I expect to be raptured in my life time I suspect the disposition of my firearms will be irrelevant
    Yup,my family and I also expect to escape in the Rapture Treo. So I could care less who the unbeliever is that gets my guns after I'm out of here. Guns won't do them any good anyway because all hell is going to be unleashed and they'll be the target of soldiers kicking their door in during the night and tearing their home to shreds searching for the firearms that they know they have. An overwhelming force of jack-booted thugs will then be free to steal, rape and kill to their dark heart’s content. And that's just the beginning, the real bad stuff is yet to come. So what's the point?
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

6. My oldest boy shocked me when he graduated in the top 1% of his HS by asking for my Kimber Gold Combat Master in SS. I was so proud of him I suprised him on graduation day with it, extra mags and leather for it. I "sold" my arms to my two sons and a stepson before the magazine ban enacted here in Colorado but for right now, I have custody. My stepson will get them when he decideds he's done with his enlistment with the Marine Corps, my oldest when he finishes whatever military service he choses after this senior year in college, and my youngest all ready stated he's more interested in my Stetson but I've still got time to work on him.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345