Alien Gear Hybrid Holsters? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alien Gear Hybrid Holsters?

I took the advice of those who replied to this thread and sent for 2 Alien Gear holsters. They arrived in only 7 days. They cost me about $72 delivered for both of them. I carry a full size S & W -M and P or Taurus 709 slIm. Both guns fit their respective holsters perfectly and the quality was first class. These are the most comfortable holsters I have worn. Up until now I have only carried part time and often left the guns in the car. I'm not really heavy and find consealed carry uncomfortable. I have bought a dozen holsters in about every price range; and these are by far the most comfortable and most easily consealed.

I'm getting mine probably on Saturday, can't wait to try it out! Ordered it two weeks ago, so getting quite impatient.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

4. Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    I took the advice of those who replied to this thread and sent for 2 Alien Gear holsters. They arrived in only 7 days. They cost me about $72 delivered for both of them. I carry a full size S & W -M and P or Taurus 709 slIm. Both guns fit their respective holsters perfectly and the quality was first class. These are the most comfortable holsters I have worn. Up until now I have only carried part time and often left the guns in the car. I'm not really heavy and find consealed carry uncomfortable. I have bought a dozen holsters in about every price range; and these are by far the most comfortable and most easily consealed.

Wow, this is good to hear, I have one at home but my wife and I are on vacation so it's home waiting for me, I just can't wait.

Just got mine in... good quality, very comfortable. Hope it breaks in a little more, though it seems like it will. I'm just so narrow it needs to bend more to really conceal.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

6. Awesome, I just got home from vacation and it was here waiting for me, but I've haven't had chance to wear it yet, I'm like a kid in a candy store now.

Ok, Ya'll have talked me into it. I am ordering one today. I haven't seen anyone say anything negative about them.

Alien Gear with a M&P Shield... Don't mind the boxes in the background; they're for the Salvation Army. Just waiting to find smaller boxes I can carry or someone stronger to carry them! And sorry about the blurry-ness of it, hard to take pictures of yourself, especially with a new phone you haven't gotten the hang of the camera yet.

Alien Gear Hybrid Holsters?-20130924_093840.jpgAlien Gear Hybrid Holsters?-20130924_094611.jpg
    Last edited by telpinaro; 09-24-2013 at 12:05 PM. Reason: to comment on how huge that picture turned out on my widescreen monitor... I think that's bigger than life-size!
    Modern Whig

9. Hey, can I put mine in here too?

XDm .45 4.5

10. Quote Originally Posted by telpinaro View Post
    Alien Gear with a M&P Shield... Don't mind the boxes in the background; they're for the Salvation Army. Just waiting to find smaller boxes I can carry or someone stronger to carry them! And sorry about the blurry-ness of it, hard to take pictures of yourself, especially with a new phone you haven't gotten the hang of the camera yet.

Alien Gear Hybrid Holsters?-20130924_093840.jpgAlien Gear Hybrid Holsters?-20130924_094611.jpg

That look awesome, so I see that you have your position over your back pocket, so how do you like that and when you sit down do it get in the way?

Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    That look awesome, so I see that you have your position over your back pocket, so how do you like that and when you sit down do it get in the way?
    No it doesn't... it sits high up enough that it doesn't bother me. If I were to drive for a long time it would get pretty uncomfortable eventually, since it's not as easy for me to just take it off.

That's pretty much the only place I can carry it and have it hidden, actually. If you look closely, the second clip is a ways on the other side of the belt loop in the middle of my back. I don't have a lot of room to work with; don't want it in the small of my back and the end of the grip is already really close, and any farther the other way makes it less flat against me and it starts sticking out more.
    Modern Whig

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast