It never ends Have Gun will Track
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It never ends Have Gun will Track

Blog Entries

It never ends Have Gun will Track

I think the Government came up with a way to make sure I don't buy any more firearms.

All I have to do now is make sure the Fair Tax is passed and throw my cell phone in the River and I can be Government free.

Government Developing New Firearm Nano Tech That Can Track, Disrupt, And Even Self-Destruct Firearms - Liberty Crier
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Who in their right mind would buy such junk? Other than those in IL, NY, MA, MD, and CA where they would be forced to because their states wouldn't trust them to carry anything else. NY's would also spit out any bullets over the 7 round limit.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

What the government doesn't know can't hurt me.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

Bwahahahaha, Too friggin late. I have enough guns that they will never be able to "modify" Neener neener Obama caterer. I just need to find a gen 4 26 and my collection will be complete.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

It's none of the govts business what guns I own. Or how much ammo I have, What's to stop CA residents from going to AZ or Nev to buy ammo?

Quote Originally Posted by firelooker View Post
    It's none of the govts business what guns I own. Or how much ammo I have, What's to stop CA residents from going to AZ or Nev to buy ammo?
    They'll set up inspection stations at the borders, er, state lines.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Who in their right mind would buy such junk? Other than those in IL, NY, MA, MD, and CA where they would be forced to because their states wouldn't trust them to carry anything else. NY's would also spit out any bullets over the 7 round limit.
    The same people who the government is forcing to purchase insurance?
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

9. Well, I have all the weapons I need, maybe one more.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    They'll set up inspection stations at the borders, er, state lines.
    If they do they will have problems w/ illegal search & seizure. Even DOT can't search the sleeper compartment of a semi because that's the drivers personal space. How would they get around the illegal search & seizure compoment of the Constitution?

11. Constitution?i dont think they care about that any longer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast