starbucks - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: starbucks

No signs in Costco here in SC. Yes business's have a right to forbid carry. But when businesses try to tell employees that they can not dress in cultural ways (IMO correct), the ACLU and such get involved. Someday someone has to reasonably explain how we went from an armed country to so many haters in so few years.

I don't open carry but I would not outlaw the practice and I will support business who are pro gun. Here is a cute website I Love Guns & Coffee
    I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    It is not posted on their doors, or always enforced fully. Here is an excerpt from a policy that you have to dig very hard to find:

"Costco does not believe that it is necessary for firearms to be brought into its warehouse stores, except in the case of authorized law enforcement officers. For the protection of all our members and employees, we feel this is a reasonable and prudent precaution to ensure a pleasant shopping experience and safe workplace. Our policy is meant to protect our members and employees in all warehouses around the world. This is not a new policy and we do not customize the policy for each individual city/county/state/country where we do business.

Our primary goal at Costco Wholesale is to keep our members happy.(just not the ones who wish to exercise their 2A rights) added If you believe that our policy restricting members from bringing firearms into our warehouse stores is either unfair or excessively burdensome, or you cannot agree to abide by this policy, or you are dissatisfied for any other reason, Costco will promptly refund your annual membership fee in full."(We don't care if you are satisfied or happy, we just want it OUR way.) added

I see you are in WA, and I know numerous people who have been asked to leave their gun in the car at the Lacey store.
    You can be a member and we will take you money. We just don't want you to do it constitutionally.
    ~
    This just gives me one more way of saving money. Could never understand the theory behind buying permission to shop somewhere, I don't care how much they say you are going to save. Cause I just don't believe it anyway.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Moms Demand Action Planning Another Starbucks Boycott, Calling It "Skip Starbucks Saturday" | AmmoHeads

They say they would not sit next to a gun, well, with the CCW they do no know I have a dreaded assault Glock with huge 15 round KLIP. Tell S.B. in your area thanks for not kowtowing to freeks against guns.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

6. Ill be oc'ing at my local starbucks saturday

Quote Originally Posted by dusterdude View Post
    Ill be oc'ing at my local starbucks saturday
    I might but we only have two and no one would notice or care if I did. Maybe in a very large city it might be an issue, but not in this small Arizona county.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12