What's your "apocalypse" gun? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What's your "apocalypse" gun?

1. I would have a lever action 30 30 winchester for long distance. Then I would have a smith and wesson model 29 44 mag on my hip for up close and personal.

Right now, I have to say my S&W SD40 VE. She's my new baby with two 14-rnd mags.

if a Glock ain't enough, you're probably screwed no matter what you're packin!
    "...to keep, meaning 'it's mine, and you can't have it'"...
    -Ted Nugent
    on the right to keep and bear arms

The one that's handy. Most likely my EDC. If I have time to get to the safe, though...
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

I have spares... y'know, after a shoot out the rifling and burn/melt the hand guards off. Hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    My AK, of course...
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Simplicity at its finest, gentlemen.

Attachment 9863
    Attachment 9864
    Attachment 9865
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

7. Remington 12ga shotgun.

Close quarters fighting is a 40 cal high point carbine. Longer distance fighting Ar15. Long range fighting 30-06 Coming down the hall fighting 18.5" 12 gauge. Got down the hall fighting 40 cal ruger handgun. Too close for all the other stuff, I will just vomit on them. For food 22cal semi rifle or 30-30 or 12 gauge semi.

9. A full-auto, belt-fed 22 RF with a trailer full of ammo. Now to return to what I can get and afford....

I would grab my LMT MKS, calibered in 7.62x51 (.308 if you can't stand the metric system), preferred urban sniper rifle in the British military. Since I already have my G22 strapped to my side, I won't need to go grab that.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

11. Just from what I own right now -
    - If fighting from a fixed location with a group - my registered full-auto M1919, from the tripod, with 3,000 rounds of belted 30.06 (all I have on hand now)
    - If I had to pick up and move - Folding stock FAL with 18" barrel and as many magazines as I could carry - I have 60 - depending on weather/clothing/gear requirements.
    - For CQB/room clearing - Folding stock Saiga-12 (12 gauge) with 3 X 10 round magazines and 3 X 20 round drums.
    - Handguns are a secondary issue. Probably my HK USP45 or my Para Ord P-14.45.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345