Man beating girlfriend shot to death by 2nd woman
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man beating girlfriend shot to death by 2nd woman

Man beating girlfriend shot to death by 2nd woman

Serves him right. I don't see anything wrong with this shooting, yet they're still deciding whether to file any charges.

A man who was beating his girlfriend and then turned on a woman who intervened was shot to death by the second woman early Saturday, deputies said.

Deputies: Man beating girlfriend shot to death by 2nd woman in Riverview, Fla | Guns For Liberties

Sounds like a justified shoot. But the county officials may need help to get re-elected. If so then the poor woman may get the Zimmerman treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    Sounds like a justified shoot. But the county officials may need help to get re-elected. If so then the poor woman may get the Zimmerman treatment.
    They have witnesses this time, and physical evidence. Kind of hard to claim profiling when the first sight was of him beating a woman, and when the dead guy was white.

HCSO deputies investigate fatal domestic shooting - WFLA-TV News Channel 8
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

My kind of radio station. I love this title:

He Messed With The Wrong Woman
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

6. Look justified to me, glad the women was alright.

Too bad he brought a fist to a gunfight. Criminals never learn. Thank goodness many of them are Darwin Award winners.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

8. Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Too bad he brought a fist to a gunfight. Criminals never learn. Thank goodness many of them are Darwin Award winners.
    Their DNA should not propagate. I hope this lady is cleared of any charges.

The lowest scum of society is a male (I won't call them a man) that will beat a woman.

110% justified shoot
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

The only time I see a bright side to the eugenics agenda is when I hear about people like this scumbag.

Where is Action T-4 when we need it . . .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast