When will Morgan learn his lesson?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will Morgan learn his lesson?

When will Morgan learn his lesson?

Piers Morgan opens mouth and changes feet again
    ~
    Piers Morgan: I Don't Want All American Women Armed with Guns
    ~
    Hawkins told Morgan that there were less violent crimes in America than in England and Wales per 100,000 people because women in American can defend themselves regardless of any inequality in physical strength.
    ~
    "My problem is I don't want to see all the women in America armed with guns," Morgan said.
    ~
    Morgan said he believed "where there are guns," there is a "much higher incidence" of suicide and domestic violence with firearms.
    ~
    What?! Piers Morgan Falsely Claims Virginia Had Highest Murder Rate In U.S. for 2009 | NewsBusters
    ~
    Trying to refute his guest's argument that "more guns equal less crime," CNN's Piers Morgan fell flat on his face on his Tuesday night show.
    ~

When guest A.W.R. Hawkins cited Virginia as an example where violent crime fell in 2012 as gun sales increased, Morgan answered that "It's Virginia, the very state you just quoted to me actually has the highest murder rate in the country. According to 2009 statistics by the FBI." Morgan's assertion was entirely false, according to the FBI's 2009 report on crime
    ~

The FBI's 2009 Crime In the United States report placed Virginia behind 23 other states plus Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico in the murder and nonnegligent manslaughter rate per 100,000 inhabitants. And in case Morgan was referring to the firearm murder rate, Virginia still did not have the highest in the country.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

It's Pierce "Blithering Idiot" Morgan - what else would you expect?

He's the epitome of the liberal leftist - facts just don't matter.

Will someone please, please, PLEASE put him on an eastbound airplane. It doesn't even have to have enough fuel to reach England.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

Why is it that this country feels the need not only to import uneducated peasants and criminals from south of the border, but morally and intellectually challenged misfits from the UK. There are some Americans who credit Morgan with intelligence, simply based on his English accent. Unfortunately, as soon as he opens his mouth we know this to be an entirely false premise.

Believe Morgan was booted from BBC for lying about British troops harming civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    Why is it that this country feels the need not only to import uneducated peasants and criminals from south of the border, but morally and intellectually challenged misfits from the UK. There are some Americans who credit Morgan with intelligence, simply based on his English accent. Unfortunately, as soon as he opens his mouth we know this to be an entirely false premise.
    Simple. They dislike/despise/hate America and everything it stands for. Everything about America is bad and therefore everything not from America is good or at least better. Unfortunately, I believe we currently have a lot of elected officials who fell this way.

I think you folks are being far too hard on old Piers Morgan. He has done more to encourage gun ownership than anyone else in the country. He continues to get his crap kicked in his silly TV debates, coming off the complete fool. He continuously makes anti gun arguments look stupid. Honestly, if I didn't know better I'd think he had been planted on that network by secret NRA activists. Every time he opens his mouth he furthers our cause. Piers for president (of the girl scouts of Britain). I think the only advocate we have that approaches Piers in effectiveness is Joe Biden.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

He wont learn. Simple. His peabrain cannot handle even the simplest of common sense.

Lincoln said "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

Morgan, being from the U.K., obviously has not heard of this.

Quote Originally Posted by farsidefan1 View Post
    I think you folks are being far too hard on old Piers Morgan. He has done more to encourage gun ownership than anyone else in the country. He continues to get his crap kicked in his silly TV debates, coming off the complete fool. He continuously makes anti gun arguments look stupid. Honestly, if I didn't know better I'd think he had been planted on that network by secret NRA activists. Every time he opens his mouth he furthers our cause. Piers for president (of the girl scouts of Britain). I think the only advocate we have that approaches Piers in effectiveness is Joe Biden.
    Obama has done more to encourage gun ownership than Morgan has. As for Morgan he's a progressive liberal, he lives for emotional gratification and good intentions. Facts don't matter. Besides his main stream media buddies won't call him on it and the half dozen people watching don't care.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Just proves you can't fix stupid.......We should outlaw his ability to breed and neuter him!
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast