Any M&p owners out there?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any M&p owners out there??

I have sold my Glocks off since the purchase of my first S&W M&P.

I have an M&P 9mm full size. How do I sign up for the M&P group?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunlife View Post
    I have an M&P 9mm full size. How do I sign up for the M&P group?
    You can click on my user name. That will take you to my page and then on the lower right side you will see the groups that i belong to.Click on M&P owners group and that will load up the groups page then click on join group.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tosnyder View Post
    Heres Mine

M&P 9C
    - Apex DCAEK and RAM
    - CT laser grips
    - S&W LED Light
    - Ameriglo night sights (actually has Truglo TFO's in the pic but they kept falling apart so I recently Swapped them)

Nice set up! I had the same set up on my M&P 9C lol. But I added the TLR-3 by streamlight. I started off with a M&P 40 fullsize,nightsights,CS,TLR-3,mag safety. Sold that with the CS grips on it(kept the TLR-3 for my new 9C). Looking at picking up two new M&P C's two 9C or one 9C and one 40C cant make up my mind. I ordered a raven concealment holster for my 9C so I could carry my 9C with the TLR-3 on it. I loved it I could carry it OWB or convert it to IWB and carry the light on it.

I just purchased an M&P Pro .40. My intension is to make it a USPSA limited gun. I am adding the Apex Tactical trigger, magwell, extra 5 round baseplates, and new guide rod. When done I will post how it looks and shoots.

I own both the M&P45 and the 40c. Both sport Crimson Trace Laser Grips and have Apex Tactical AEK trigger mods. The only other mod I've done is to remove the mag safety on the 40c. It now functions like the duty size 45.

Welcome to Apex Tactical Specialties, Inc.
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

My wife bought an M&P9 JG to take to Front Sight for the 4-Day Defensive Handgun Course. I sent it to the S&W Performance Center for their M&P Action Package treatment. Very nice pistol!

After using a Sig 239 SAS Gen 2 at Front Sight, I came home and bought an M&P9 Pro, believing that the Pro Series pistol was equivalent to my wife's pistol that had the Performance Center sear and treatment. It didn't turn out that way. Out of the box, the trigger on my new pistol was noticeably inferior to hers.

By the time I got my M&P9, I had learned about Apex Tactical and their M&P goodies. I sent my pistol off to Apex for the DCAEK and installation of Warren Tactical Sevigny sights. Oh my - SWEET!
    The Founders Got It Right - Back To The Constitution
    NRA (Life) - GOA (Life) - NAGR - GOSC (Life) - GrassRoots GunRights SC

Just joined myself. I have M&P 40c and love it. Everyone that I have let shoot it at the range loves it also. This one gets alot of carry time. I really like the 10 +1 capacity and I carry at least 1 additonal mag. It has also been flawless not matter what ammo I feed it, it always goes bang..

Quote Originally Posted by srajala View Post
    Just joined myself. I have M&P 40c and love it. Everyone that I have let shoot it at the range loves it also. This one gets alot of carry time. I really like the 10 +1 capacity and I carry at least 1 additonal mag. It has also been flawless not matter what ammo I feed it, it always goes bang..
    Glade you like it as much as the rest of us . Our state police carry the M&P 45 as their issued duty weapon.

11. I have the M&P 9 - great gun. Interestingly, the M&P 40 trigger is significantly shorter than that of the 9 and feels so awkward in my big hand I haven't been able to bring myself to buy one despite some terrific gun show prices.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast