Remington looking to leave NY? Could be. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remington looking to leave NY? Could be.

1. Quote Originally Posted by CarryInNewYork View Post
    Amen. Wayyyy too many people are quick to talk big. If NY fails to turn over this law, which shouldnt be too hard (coming from an attorney in the trials), the rest of the country will eventually follow. Even precious Ol Texas would soon be overrun with liberals. NY has some of the best scenery if you're an outdoorsman, which there is. We can vote and vote, but if NYC wants to control the whole state, then our votes are pretty much useless. Some people who think they are better due to the state they live in. They need a reality check. It wont stop with NY and California if everyone moves away from the problem.
    Not being from NY (but right over the border of NY & NJ in PA) I know what you are talking about. The difference between NYC / Long Island to Upstate is like night and day.

What many people don't get about NY is the undeniable fact that upstate is being drown in laws that are being pushed by reps from the city, which as we all know is so far over the edge liberal it's not funny.

Best thing that could happen to NY state is the city / long island became their own state.
    An informed gun owner is an anti-gunners worst nightmare, stay informed at the American Gun Owners Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    Not being from NY (but right over the border of NY & NJ in PA) I know what you are talking about. The difference between NYC / Long Island to Upstate is like night and day.

What many people don't get about NY is the undeniable fact that upstate is being drown in laws that are being pushed by reps from the city, which as we all know is so far over the edge liberal it's not funny.

Best thing that could happen to NY state is the city / long island became their own state.
    Folks in Oregon feel your pain. Portland does the same. Take out LA and San Francisco and who knows how much that would change California politics.

With the legislation already passed and coming down the pike I will be amazed if any gun manufacturers are in states like NY in 5 yrs.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

I may just buy a 1911 from them if they move.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12