Atlanta school shooter? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Atlanta school shooter?

Think this guy was crying out for help. Makes me wonder how many more like him are out there just waiting to snap.
    He will get all the attention he needs now.
    Thank GOD he was taken down without any loss of life.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA

This woman is precisely why I try so hard to keep racial-speak out of my comments about Martin/Zimmerman, crime in general, the latest story about the three teens in OK that killed Chris Lane and the list goes on. I am not scolding anyone who does focus on the race differences we have. I have to fight within myself not to join in at times, but the reason I don't is because of people like the one in the above video. I partnered on an armored truck for almost 4 years with a black guy. Literally spent more time with him than I did while awake with my wife. We didn't see everything the same. Not even close in fact, but even now that I'm a long ways out from leaving that job, I know without a doubt that he'd have my back. And most certainly, I would have his.

We have lost the ability to have empathy for each other. That is what makes Ms. Tuff's example so unusual to us. We expect the worst from those we don't identify well with. We can do better.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by retpilot3 View Post
    There are a lot of old retired vets with cc who would be glad to donate our time at schools if they would only let us.
    Are you kidding me? They consider you a terrorist...

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Brave woman, he must not have read the no gun zone sign, it appears they are working as usual.

Blog Entries
    Saw a picture at this link, McNair Elementary School Gunman: Police In Georgia Respond To Shots Fired, Suspect In Custody (UPDATE)

who the hell was in charge of the kids? How did they know that the kid didn't have a buddy in the school waiting for the police to move in during the standoff so he could commit his carnage unopposed? This is just bad policy. One bullet would take out more than one child, if a BG brought a rifle, he could kill all the kids in a matter of seconds the same way Lanza did. What struck me as most rediculous is how the picture is a narrative suggesting that the lone cop standing in front of a group of 30 or so children could do anything to stop bullets from ripping through the class.

Heard this morning that the FED's were gong to charge him with "Actions of Terrorism". Gee Golly Wally........Fort Hood shooter shouting "ALLA AK BAR" Kill all the Infidels as he slaughtered 13 was only work place violence. DOJ has lost the J in Justice. We the People could sincerely render justice if given the chance.
    +
    I'm thinking DOJ now stands for Defending Oppressive Jihadists.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Heard this morning that the FED's were gong to charge him with "Actions of Terrorism". Gee Golly Wally........Fort Hood shooter shouting "ALLA AK BAR" Kill all the Infidels as he slaughtered 13 was only work place violence. DOJ has lost the J in Justice. We the People could sincerely render justice if given the chance.
    +
    I'm thinking DOJ now stands for Defending Oppressive Jihadists.
    Honestly, I think it's more about the tyrants protecting themselves from "We The People".

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12